OPRAH IS COMING!!!

I tried to look up the my space account and could not find it. I wanted to see the pictures of Cassie. Cassie if you dont mind can you post your myspace account? :-?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=318736642

THE LINK ABOVE IS TO THE OCC MYSPACE ACCOUNT WHERE CASSIE IS A "FRIEND". THERE ARE PICTURES IN THERE OF CASSIE AND JENN ALONG WITH THE OCC STAFF. LIKE A GOOD TEENAGER CASSIES ACCOUNT IS PRIVATE :)

DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT MYSPACE ALREADY?

How exciting for you Cassie! So how were you able to get on the Oprah show? I'll be it was hard to contact them. I can't wait to watch the show!

Oprahs Producers saw Cassie on Dr. Ortiz's website, searched her name on MYSPACE , sent her an email, she screamed, LOL, we thought it was fake, we called the number and here we are.

Hey Bandsters.... weigh in (pun intended) at the Oprah site... let's let Dr. Oz know he needs to do a bit more research. Let's go support our teen bandsters! Oprah message boards
Oprah.com Message Boards

The Message Boards are temporarily unavailable.

Please visit the message boards at a later time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The Oprah.com Staff

I wonder if we overloaded them ;)

I wonder if we overloaded them ;)

As of early Tuesday morning, Oprah's Message board was still broken. I think they need to hire Chad, our webmaster. Chad does a great job of keeping "The LapbandForum" up and running. KUDOS for Chad the webmiester.

I just sent the Producer an email. Hopefully he can give me some insider info. as to why it is down. I am hoping it is due to the show.

By the way.... Good Morning OCC>

Jenn (Cassie's Mom)