5 days before surgery

I am sooo nervous..I am kinda freaking out a lil bit but I have lots to do to keep me busy.. My mom will be going with me to mexico so my folks are driving up from arizona and I am getting the house ready before they get here.. I painted all day yesterday and today is deep clean day.

I have to go to the store to get my Gas X strips Is there anything else med's wise I should get??

One of my co-workers already noticed a weightloss from the pre op diet.. that felt really good.. she said my butt has gotten smaller..WOOHOO I have not heard that in about 8 years.. I will be soo glad to get rid of the shelf that is sitting back there..lol :blink:

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Stacy

I am sooo nervous..I am kinda freaking out a lil bit but I have lots to do to keep me busy.. My mom will be going with me to mexico so my folks are driving up from arizona and I am getting the house ready before they get here.. I painted all day yesterday and today is deep clean day.

I have to go to the store to get my Gas X strips Is there anything else med's wise I should get??

One of my co-workers already noticed a weightloss from the pre op diet.. that felt really good.. she said my butt has gotten smaller..WOOHOO I have not heard that in about 8 years.. I will be soo glad to get rid of the shelf that is sitting back there..lol :blink:

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Stacy

What are the gas X stips for??? Is this a secret weapon???? Will it help with the gas?? Jilliepooh :rolleyes: