Anyone with a 2/14 surgery date?

Yes, I have a surgery date of 2/14 also. i arrive at 1038 am on the 13th. I am also traveling alone. when do you arrive?

I am so excited Jill. This is great news. I arrive at 3:30pm on the 13th. I will try to see if I can get in any earlier. My mom and sister are very worried - only because I am going alone. We can watch out for each other. When do you go back home ? I am scheduled for Saturday early morning, but was thinking of making that later also.

I am so excited Jill. This is great news. I arrive at 3:30pm on the 13th. I will try to see if I can get in any earlier. My mom and sister are very worried - only because I am going alone. We can watch out for each other. When do you go back home ? I am scheduled for Saturday early morning, but was thinking of making that later also.

of course we can watch out for each other. tell your mom and sister that i am a nurse and we will watch out for each other. i leave on saturday at around 1pm. we can try to get together at the hotel on the 13th in the evening and chat and drink some tea or something. see you soon.

I arrive on the 14th, and banding on the 15th! Maybe we can all visit and share our experiences over a cup of broth - haha!

I'm also getting my teeth whitened, while there - it's so much cheaper than the states!

I head back home (WA State) on the 17th. Hope to find some ladies to hang with. I am also going alone, and I know my husband is worried about it me.

Let's connect!

Much Peace,

Maggie

I arrive on the 14th, and banding on the 15th! Maybe we can all visit and share our experiences over a cup of broth - haha!

I'm also getting my teeth whitened, while there - it's so much cheaper than the states!

I head back home (WA State) on the 17th. Hope to find some ladies to hang with. I am also going alone, and I know my husband is worried about it me.

Let's connect!

Much Peace,

Maggie

Maggie, i am sure we will all see each other sometime between the 13th and 16th. i would love to share a cup of broth. i am going to have to check in to the teeth whitening. maybe go home with the added bonus of a gleaming smile. good luck all. see you in TJ.