3/7 Going to TJ?? Anyone on that cruise?

Well After watching Oprah, I felt more comforable about going to Mexico. I have only told a few people, I'm not interested in hearing there crap, I mean there imput! I'm still scared to death, but I'm praying everything goes smoothly!!

I'm 33 and have struggled of course like eveyone else, my whole life. I'm over it!! I feel a little like I'm cheating, which is stupid, because I know it's hard work!!!

Anyone else with the same date??

Donna

from So California

Well After watching Oprah, I felt more comforable about going to Mexico. I have only told a few people, I'm not interested in hearing there crap, I mean there imput! I'm still scared to death, but I'm praying everything goes smoothly!!

I'm 33 and have struggled of course like eveyone else, my whole life. I'm over it!! I feel a little like I'm cheating, which is stupid, because I know it's hard work!!!

Anyone else with the same date??

Donna

from So California

I just left Mexico yesterday & came back home to California....I am 34yrs old & saw the Oprah show 2. I made my appt instantly & it has been a wonderful experience . I didnt tell my family until it was over either.........ive been band for 4 days & I am recovering much much better today!! Im less sore & less tightness/heartburn 2day...The warm/hot drinks helped more than cool drinks...im sticking to hot today :) Walking after surgery makes a world of difference,too! It took me until day 4 to feel pretty good but i saw other people bouncing back in a matter of hours!!wow!

I just left Mexico yesterday & came back home to California....I am 34yrs old & saw the Oprah show 2. I made my appt instantly & it has been a wonderful experience . I didnt tell my family until it was over either.........ive been band for 4 days & I am recovering much much better today!! Im less sore & less tightness/heartburn 2day...The warm/hot drinks helped more than cool drinks...im sticking to hot today :) Walking after surgery makes a world of difference,too! It took me until day 4 to feel pretty good but i saw other people bouncing back in a matter of hours!!wow!

Thankyou for your response, you are making me feel better!! I wish I didn't have to wait, but I wanted my hubby to go with me, and a weekend would be eaiser! How much weight do you want to lose? and How did you do with the pre-surgery diet? I was going to do the 4 week one but I'm struggling to get my mind set there. I want to eat because I know I will be restricted. Why do I do this to myself.. <_< Are you going back there for your fills or somewhere here in Cali? Whar area are you in? Gees can you tell I'm a little nervous sorry for all the question.... I'm at about 211 right now, and 5'5" and in Riverside County area. I'm thinking I will just go back to TJ for fills my in-laws are in San Diego so they can watch the kids while we go down there. Do you feel tired or week getting back to work or life? I'm a hairstylist and not planning on taking much time, think that will be a problem?? Take care,

Donna

• 2 weeks later...
Thankyou for your response, you are making me feel better!! I wish I didn't have to wait, but I wanted my hubby to go with me, and a weekend would be eaiser! How much weight do you want to lose? and How did you do with the pre-surgery diet? I was going to do the 4 week one but I'm struggling to get my mind set there. I want to eat because I know I will be restricted. Why do I do this to myself.. <_< Are you going back there for your fills or somewhere here in Cali? Whar area are you in? Gees can you tell I'm a little nervous sorry for all the question.... I'm at about 211 right now, and 5'5" and in Riverside County area. I'm thinking I will just go back to TJ for fills my in-laws are in San Diego so they can watch the kids while we go down there. Do you feel tired or week getting back to work or life? I'm a hairstylist and not planning on taking much time, think that will be a problem?? Take care,

Donna

hi donna, i am scheduled for march 7th as well...live in california and decided to do it after watching oprah...god that show has a lot of impact on people! i hope i will see you there! am going at it alone as my husband is totally against it, lucky for you your husband is going with! michelle