Tentative Banding in May!

Hello All,

I am looking to get my appointment in early May (have 20 lbs to lose first) and I'm wondering if anyone else is scheduling for around the same time. I'm so excited about this, I've been researching since July and finally decided that it was right for me. I tried to do it here locally, but my insurance will not cover it and it's $19,500 here. My roommate's friend had it done at OCC and said it was the best decision she has ever made. She looks great, too!

Any suggestions for losing the pre-op weight? Dr. Miranda suggested either Atkins or 2 replacement shakes and a Lean Cuisine meal. I think I'm going to go with Atkins, but I'm not sure.

<3 from Tallahassee, FL

Hello All,

I am looking to get my appointment in early May (have 20 lbs to lose first) and I'm wondering if anyone else is scheduling for around the same time. I'm so excited about this, I've been researching since July and finally decided that it was right for me. I tried to do it here locally, but my insurance will not cover it and it's $19,500 here. My roommate's friend had it done at OCC and said it was the best decision she has ever made. She looks great, too!

Any suggestions for losing the pre-op weight? Dr. Miranda suggested either Atkins or 2 replacement shakes and a Lean Cuisine meal. I think I'm going to go with Atkins, but I'm not sure.

<3 from Tallahassee, FL

Hi,

Medifast protein shakes are yummy...I bought them on internet...they are very satisfying...good luck ...you will be so happy you did this!! I had my surgery 2.11...lucky for you that you didn't get coverage because what you will experience at OCC will be worth every penny...they treat you like gold!

Good Luck