Oh my gosh, I just took before pics

I thought I would go ahead and take before pictures, my surgery is next Thursday, the 28th. It was very sickening, they are going to have to put 2 bands on me I think, lol. I hope the day I decide to do after pictures are 100% difference. I knew I had gained some major weight this last year, but "OH MY GOSH", I should be slapped! I'll tell you this it will be a long time before I post them on here. I would like to call Dr. Ortiz and say, "let's do it today", guess I can't do that because I already have my airline tickets. I think I will use these pictures for anytime I want to cheat, I will just look at these. I would like to put them by the snack cabinet or fridge, but there is know way I want anyone to see them. I took the pictures with my underwear and bra, the ones that made me really sick. But I did take ones that I have all of my clothes on to post on here in the future, way future.

"I AM READY FOR MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought I would go ahead and take before pictures, my surgery is next Thursday, the 28th. It was very sickening, they are going to have to put 2 bands on me I think, lol. I hope the day I decide to do after pictures are 100% difference. I knew I had gained some major weight this last year, but "OH MY GOSH", I should be slapped! I'll tell you this it will be a long time before I post them on here. I would like to call Dr. Ortiz and say, "let's do it today", guess I can't do that because I already have my airline tickets. I think I will use these pictures for anytime I want to cheat, I will just look at these. I would like to put them by the snack cabinet or fridge, but there is know way I want anyone to see them. I took the pictures with my underwear and bra, the ones that made me really sick. But I did take ones that I have all of my clothes on to post on here in the future, way future.

Thats exactly how I feel!! Goodluck and you will be thin in no time!!!

I know what you mean! I took some pictures not too long ago and I couldn't believe how I looked! My perception of my body image was SO off. It was actually nice to see in a way that it pushed me a little further towards my decision to be banded. Can't wait for May 9th!

LOL!! :lol: I took my before pictures too 2 nights ago and said the same thing to my husband "I want to get banded now!" He was actually agreeing with me and then I realized that I've already booked my flight and that's probably not feasible since I'm not at the 5% weight loss yet! I'm counting down... 9 days to surgery! We're getting there!

Hanna :rolleyes:

hahahahaha...omgsh...it is so funny that we all think the same things! That's exactly what I said to myself too!

Oh you would think after taking those pictures this morning, I wouldn't want to touch a bit of food or anything with calories for oh, like, the next 12 months. WELL, my sister in law that I haven't done anything with for a very long time, called, wanted me to go have margaritas with, SOOOOO, I thought, ok, I will go have one, HA, we had 3, and she talked me into splitting a plate of spagetti with her. I don't want anyone knowing I am doing this surgery, so, she wouldn't stop until I agreed. In another post someone had said, yea, you should just stay home and take it easy. Well, I think I better hide my phone, don't answer the door, and just hide out. MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE MAKING ME FAT!! I did so good today, only thing I ate today was a bowl of fat free pudding, and in one sitting, with my sister in law, it all went to hell!

I am going to go take a walk, maybe I will just walk to California and wait for my surgery. LOL JUST KIDDING, even though it would be the best thing for me. Might take me about 12 months to get there, but maybe, I wouldn't need the surgery then.

Lori did write me back today, she said I need to lose 5% of my weight, that would be 10 1/2 pounds, and I have already lost 5 pounds, so maybe I can get there starting tomorrow.

This smoking is SOOOOOOO hard!!! I have to keep my mind focused on the goal!!

You all here are great support! Thanks

Oh you would think after taking those pictures this morning, I wouldn't want to touch a bit of food or anything with calories for oh, like, the next 12 months. WELL, my sister in law that I haven't done anything with for a very long time, called, wanted me to go have margaritas with, SOOOOO, I thought, ok, I will go have one, HA, we had 3, and she talked me into splitting a plate of spagetti with her. I don't want anyone knowing I am doing this surgery, so, she wouldn't stop until I agreed. In another post someone had said, yea, you should just stay home and take it easy. Well, I think I better hide my phone, don't answer the door, and just hide out. MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE MAKING ME FAT!! I did so good today, only thing I ate today was a bowl of fat free pudding, and in one sitting, with my sister in law, it all went to hell!

I am going to go take a walk, maybe I will just walk to California and wait for my surgery. LOL JUST KIDDING, even though it would be the best thing for me. Might take me about 12 months to get there, but maybe, I wouldn't need the surgery then.

Lori did write me back today, she said I need to lose 5% of my weight, that would be 10 1/2 pounds, and I have already lost 5 pounds, so maybe I can get there starting tomorrow.

This smoking is SOOOOOOO hard!!! I have to keep my mind focused on the goal!!

You all here are great support! Thanks

Kissyfur,

I am getting very motivated by reading your post and the others =D> My surgery is not scheduled until June (my choice) but the papers have been sent! I had to laugh out loud when I read about your posting pictures. I dread doing mine!!!! LOL I'll be thinking about all of you and wishing you all good luck and a speedy recovery. Please, everyone, let me know how its going!

Lainie :-h