Can't get a return call or email

I have been trying to contact OCC for two days, specifically Lori and am not getting a response. Any suggestions? My surgery is next wednesday and have last minute concerns/questions.

Thanks

that is terrible...i know she is checking email because i just emailed to cancel my surgery and attempt to get the $500 back and she emailed me back immediately to tell me no, that i could not have my deposit back...i know she is online now...maybe try and email her again...

good luck!

that is terrible...i know she is checking email because i just emailed to cancel my surgery and attempt to get the $500 back and she emailed me back immediately to tell me no, that i could not have my deposit back...i know she is online now...maybe try and email her again...

good luck!

MEESH..... WHAT HAPPENS NOW??? DARLENE :huh:

Good Luck Meesh :)

and as I offered, if you decide to reschedule your surgery we can honor that deposit for you for your new surgery date!

And I really do try to return all my calls and emails everyday but sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day and I do fall behind sometimes especially at the beginning of the week trying to catch up from the weekend. (you'd be amazed at how many people send emails and leave messages on Sunday when i'm not at the office)

If you have already scheduled your surgery and have a question and you can't get in touch with me you can always call the clinic directly at 1-866-376-7849 ext. 80 and speak with our Personal Surgery Concierge, they are there to answer questions about itineraries, paperwork, payments or can get you in touch with one of our doctors.

As always, if you are already banded and are having a problem with your band or need to speak with a doctor immediately use the cell phone numbers provided to you at discharge or call 1-866-376-7849 ext. 4 for Dr. Martinez or ext 5 for an after-care/fill doctor.

Just wanted to say that I did speak to Lori and Dr Ortiz. I am going down next week and had some last minute concerns. Lori was in the process of returning calls and upon hearing my concerns connected me to Dr Ortiz who was able to alleviate my fears.