Address?

My husband is stressing over the address of the clinic. We have the mailing address, but need to know the street address. He also wants to know if you can walk safely between the clinic and the hotel.

We fly out tomorrow, and he is being anal retentive.

Paula

My husband is stressing over the address of the clinic. We have the mailing address, but need to know the street address. He also wants to know if you can walk safely between the clinic and the hotel.

We fly out tomorrow, and he is being anal retentive.

Paula

I've walked between the Clinic and the Lucerna dozens of times. It's about a 8 block walk and along the way you'll find all kinds of things,, like a mall,, couple of grocery stores,, which all take American money and there's many restaurants. No one has ever bothered me or have I ever saw anyone being bothered. Its almost a straight shot from the clinic to the Lucerna along the Ave of the Hero's. Just be careful crossing the street at those circle intersections,,, LOL,, Those who have done this walk know what I'm talking about. LOL. Here's the address: Obesity Control Center, #1510 - 2nd floor, Leona Vicario Street, Zona Rio, Tijuana Mexico. The clinic is located just a half a block off the Ave of the Hero's on Leona Vicario ST.,, The Ave of the Hero's is the main street and it runs North and South. The Lucerna is located 8 blocks South of the clinic, along the Ave.

Thank you, thank you!

My husband is feeling better about it.

Paula