new to lapband

hi,everyone i weight 200lbs and is 52 I want all the info on lapband and cost of surgery. I dont have any so iam trying to find the least expensive place.All i know is iam tired of being fat and there has to be some help if any one can help I will appreciate it ! :l :-?

hi,everyone i weight 200lbs and is 52 I want all the info on lapband and cost of surgery. I dont have any so iam trying to find the least expensive place.All i know is iam tired of being fat and there has to be some help if any one can help I will appreciate it ! :l :-?

HELLO!!

IF YOU GO TO obesitycontrolcenter.com YOU'LL FIND OUT ALL THE INFO ON DR.ORTIZ. NOT SURE HOW MUCH OTHER PLACES ARE CHARGING, BUT WHEN I RESEARCHED LAPBANDING ABOUT A YEAR AGO, DR. O WAS ONE OF THE MORE REASONABLEY PRICED DR.'S.

ALSO, THE DOCS IN THE STATES WOULDN'T DO THE SURGERY ON ME BECAUSE I'M OBESE BUT NOT MORBIDLY OBESE. I KNOW THE DOCS HERE [iN THE STATES] CHARGE DOUBLE OR SOME TIMES TRIPLE WHAT DR.O CHARGES. HE ALSO HAS ALOT [OVER 5,000] BANDINGS TO HIS NAME! :)

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH!! SINCERELY, DARLENE

HELLO!!

IF YOU GO TO obesitycontrolcenter.com YOU'LL FIND OUT ALL THE INFO ON DR.ORTIZ. NOT SURE HOW MUCH OTHER PLACES ARE CHARGING, BUT WHEN I RESEARCHED LAPBANDING ABOUT A YEAR AGO, DR. O WAS ONE OF THE MORE REASONABLEY PRICED DR.'S.

ALSO, THE DOCS IN THE STATES WOULDN'T DO THE SURGERY ON ME BECAUSE I'M OBESE BUT NOT MORBIDLY OBESE. I KNOW THE DOCS HERE [iN THE STATES] CHARGE DOUBLE OR SOME TIMES TRIPLE WHAT DR.O CHARGES. HE ALSO HAS ALOT [OVER 5,000] BANDINGS TO HIS NAME! :)

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH!! SINCERELY, DARLENE

The cheapest I've seen for a reputable US doctor is just under $10,000, in Colorado. Dr Ortiz at OCC is around $. You can find Mexican surgeons for less, but beware; sometimes you really DO get what you pay for.

I had insurance that paid for either US or Mexican surgery, and I went with Dr. Ortiz due to his experience and the quality of care. Very happy with my decision.

The cheapest I've seen for a reputable US doctor is just under $10,000, in Colorado. Dr Ortiz at OCC is around $. You can find Mexican surgeons for less, but beware; sometimes you really DO get what you pay for.

I had insurance that paid for either US or Mexican surgery, and I went with Dr. Ortiz due to his experience and the quality of care. Very happy with my decision.

Call either Lori or Carolyn at the OCC for a currant price. 1-866-376-7849 ext 81 or ext 82

i just received my patient summary from the hospital and the total cost was a little over $26,000. not including all my pre op doctor's visits with a cardiologist, pulmonary, my surgeon, etc. i'm sure my insurance co. is paying over $30k after all is said and done. pls ask lots of questions and make sure there is no hidden charges and the hospital visits and with medications in the hospital is all included. just an obvious fyi...

HELLO, I AM HAVING SURGERY ON MARCH 27TH, SO I CANT TELL YOU HOW THAT IS, BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING LAP BAND SURGERY FOR OVER A YEAR. IN THAT SEARCH, I HAVE TALKED TO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAD THEIR SURGERY DONE BY DR ORTIZ IN TJ, AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD 1 BAD EXPERIENCE, EVERY ONE HAS ONLY GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM AND HIS CLINIC. SO FAR WITH MY BOOKING THE SURGERY, AND ASKING 100'S OF QUESTIONS, THE STAFF AT OCC HAS BEEN AWESOME. I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY IN LESS THAN A WEEK.