Gas X....haha

Hi,

I was banded last Thursday and was very nervous for nothing. It was a piece of cake. They give you something to calm you before surgery, so don't worry about that. Also, you can take gas-x strips that dissolve on your tongue, but I never needed it. You can take a few bottles of water and get some propel or special k packets to put in the water. You are in the clinic one day and they give you what you need. The next day you are at the hotel and you can get whatever you need. Good Luck and do not worry!!!

Hi,

I was banded last Thursday and was very nervous for nothing. It was a piece of cake. They give you something to calm you before surgery, so don't worry about that. Also, you can take gas-x strips that dissolve on your tongue, but I never needed it. You can take a few bottles of water and get some propel or special k packets to put in the water. You are in the clinic one day and they give you what you need. The next day you are at the hotel and you can get whatever you need. Good Luck and do not worry!!!

Honestly, phazyme works much better for me.. tiny little capsule. I have had no gas at all to speak of.

Paula

The Gas-X worked great for me (the strips). There was also this liquid gas stuff that I got at one of the "pharmacia" near the hotel that worked well also. If you don't suffer from gas build up you'll be lucky. I really didn't start having any trouble with it until 3 or 4 days later. But it was tolerable and worked it's way out. ><'

The Gas-X worked great for me (the strips). There was also this liquid gas stuff that I got at one of the "pharmacia" near the hotel that worked well also. If you don't suffer from gas build up you'll be lucky. I really didn't start having any trouble with it until 3 or 4 days later. But it was tolerable and worked it's way out. ><'

Tee hee! Worked its way out!

I am so bad.. somebody slap me.