HELP.....

:unsure: I'm getting worried and wondering if anyone else is having or had this problem. I was banded last Thursday, so today is Day 5 for me and I have bad diarrhea. Nervous about getting dehydrated and will call Dr Miranda if this continues. Has anyone else experienced this?

I too had this problem. My doctor said it was due to the liquid diet, and stress. But everyone is different. Just make sure you stay fully hydrated, drink, drink, drink!!! I ended up taking Imodium. Ask your doctor. That took care of it right away. Good luck! ><' Helena in Las Vegas

I had the same problem.....It will soon pass....don't worry yourself....just drink plenty of liquids... :rolleyes:

If you're drinking more juice than broth that can be contributing to it. Fruit juices have that effect. Yo could try more broths with a little instant potato flakes to give you more consistancy. Hope that helps!

:unsure: I'm getting worried and wondering if anyone else is having or had this problem. I was banded last Thursday, so today is Day 5 for me and I have bad diarrhea. Nervous about getting dehydrated and will call Dr Miranda if this continues. Has anyone else experienced this?

yes!!!! i think mine was from all of the sugar in the vitamin water and yogurt. I was in so much pain. i actually took about a half an hour to slowly eat a slice of bread and this helped termendously. I was so miserable unti lthen. i know they won't recommend this, but i was desperate. i couldn't sleep and was uncomfortable no matter what i did.

good luck!