Fun with My Virtual Model

So I was a little bored the other night and a little bummed about my past week’s blunders (I'm back on the treadmill and am watching my diet more closely now) but at that time I decided to create some goal images using my virtual model (http://www.myvirtualmodel.com) you do have to register (it’s free) but you can put in your weight, body type, bust size and a few other things to see how you would look at various weights! The purpose of the site is to find clothes that look good on your shape but as for now I am using it to give me an idea of what I used to look like compared to how I’m looking now and of course how I will look once I get to my various weight loss goals!

Try it out it’s a great motivation and actually pretty fun!

Here are the thumbnails of my pictures, you can see the full size pics by clicking on each image!

m_8557d12d7f01fd2ff550cdba5bf63c96.jpg m_2d417827a2d8a6784d3efe69082bfc48.jpg m_6ab5576a3a7b3a3c8241206497798994.jpg m_32f933d609561e8345b2ff3619c3e06e.jpg m_e05eca986d98748948f6dd5c5e7cd95d.jpg

Woot! I love it and have to try it too! I am shaped like a pear.. may not come out as wonderful as yours, but I can try.

You are so much fun!

Ok Michelle,

I did the virtual models, and it is totally fun! How did you get the text to say your weights and goals? I guess you are just savvy that way! =)

Evette

I copied the pictures into a blank photo shop document (or you could use any picture editing program) put the two views side by side and added the text...

You could just paste them into here using the rte-image-button.png button and type text above or below it!!

That is too cool. I look GREAT at 140lbs. I can't wait!!

This was soooo much fun!!!! I can't wait to show the kids....I guess I can do one of them in reverse to scare them into not eating too much!

Donna

Make sure she has some gorgeous skinny legs like you do!!

You are too funny!!