Adjustments

Does anyone know of any Dr. who performs fill/adjustments to international lap band patients? I'm in the Central San Joaquin Valley of California. Thanks :)

Hi, I live in Tracy and you are the first person I have heard from that lives in San Joaquin county - I have heard of a doctor in Truckee and also one in San Jose. If you are interested in either of these - write me and I will see if I can find the info on them. Also, I have 2 friends also in Tracy that are being banded on July 6th - we are going to form our own support group and wondered if you would be interested or know of any other San Joaquin County people that may also be interested. When were you banded? I had mine done on may 11th in TJ with Dr Kuri and am going down again on the 5th to get my first fill (and to hold my 2 girlfriend's hands during their surgery) am a little nervous about what will happen after the fill but hopeful that it will speed things up!

Hi, I live in Tracy and you are the first person I have heard from that lives in San Joaquin county - I have heard of a doctor in Truckee and also one in San Jose. If you are interested in either of these - write me and I will see if I can find the info on them. Also, I have 2 friends also in Tracy that are being banded on July 6th - we are going to form our own support group and wondered if you would be interested or know of any other San Joaquin County people that may also be interested. When were you banded? I had mine done on may 11th in TJ with Dr Kuri and am going down again on the 5th to get my first fill (and to hold my 2 girlfriend's hands during their surgery) am a little nervous about what will happen after the fill but hopeful that it will speed things up!

Hi

I live near Fresno and would be interested in information on fill doctors in this area of California. Any information you have would be apprecited. I was just banded on June 15th and plan to have my first fill in TJ, but would like to have a more local doctor in case I need more frequent fills.

Thanks!

So how was your experience with Dr. Kuri? Are your friends going to him or Ortiz?

I was debating on whether to go to him or Dr. Ortiz, but it looked to me like Dr. Ortiz

is cheaper and looks better on paper. How are you doing?

---Karen 35.1 bmi

Dr Kuri was wonderful, the hospital was beautiful and everything went really well. My sister also used Dr Kuri about a year and a half ago - she has done extremely well also. both of my girlfriends are using Dr Kuri too. I loved him and his team - for surgery, it was a wonderful experience. I am doing great - at 6 weeks I am about 22 pounds down. I have a little restriction - if i forget and take too big a bite or don't chew enough, it lets me know. I have not pb'd but have been uncomfortable for a short while. I am excited about having a fill since my weight loss has slowed - very slow, i am hitting around a 1/2 to 1 # a week - I want it a bit faster and i don't want to feel like i am dieting as i do now. I have been told this is the most difficult part - between the surgery and the fills - anyway, if i can help in any way or answer any other questions, feel free to write. Good luck

Reb

So how was your experience with Dr. Kuri? Are your friends going to him or Ortiz?

I was debating on whether to go to him or Dr. Ortiz, but it looked to me like Dr. Ortiz

is cheaper and looks better on paper. How are you doing?

---Karen 35.1 bmi

Dr Kuri was wonderful, the hospital was beautiful and everything went really well. My sister also used Dr Kuri about a year and a half ago - she has done extremely well also. both of my girlfriends are using Dr Kuri too. I loved him and his team - for surgery, it was a wonderful experience. I am doing great - at 6 weeks I am about 22 pounds down. I have a little restriction - if i forget and take too big a bite or don't chew enough, it lets me know. I have not pb'd but have been uncomfortable for a short while. I am excited about having a fill since my weight loss has slowed - very slow, i am hitting around a 1/2 to 1 # a week - I want it a bit faster and i don't want to feel like i am dieting as i do now. I have been told this is the most difficult part - between the surgery and the fills - anyway, if i can help in any way or answer any other questions, feel free to write. Good luck

Reb

So, since Dr. Ortiz is cheaper, what made you guys decide to go with Kuri? I am trying to decide.