What to bring

I want to say "thank you " to all of you who respond to all of my questions......it really is so helpful and encouraging. When I travel at the end of May what specifically should I pack. Is there anything you wish you had taken? Do I need to take liquids form myself to drink after the surgery? (apple juice, protein drinks, etc....) Do you take vitamins or antibiotics at that time? Is the water safe to drink or should I bring bottled water or is it fairly inexpensive there? I am trying to pack very light but I want to be sure I have what I need.

Thanks,

LeaLove

I want to say "thank you " to all of you who respond to all of my questions......it really is so helpful and encouraging. When I travel at the end of May what specifically should I pack. Is there anything you wish you had taken? Do I need to take liquids form myself to drink after the surgery? (apple juice, protein drinks, etc....) Do you take vitamins or antibiotics at that time? Is the water safe to drink or should I bring bottled water or is it fairly inexpensive there? I am trying to pack very light but I want to be sure I have what I need.

Thanks,

LeaLove

Thats what we are here for! The hotel gives you bottled water for free- personally i wouldnt drink the water in mexico.... The occ will give you all you need when you are at the OCC - after you are on your own- the hotel has "banded friendly" menu with broth and hot teas - i didnt bring anything but my vitamins- i know that some people on here brought juice, bullion cubes and water. I liked the broth at the Lucerna. Clothes wise, bring comfy clothes!

I am leaving the 7th. I am bringing personal items plus protein water-powdered, chicken and beef boullion, tea, vitamins, tylenol meltaways, Phazyme, and dresses (I have been warned that pants are very uncomfortable after the surgery) also comfy walking shoes.

Blessings!

I took 2 changes of clothes, loose waisted pants.. they were fine, personal items, phazyme, wore comfy shoes, money for shopping, book, powdered protein drink in ziplocks. There really isn't need for much more. I liked the broth at the Lucerna, too, so I was perfectly happy with that. Definitely, less is more.