Banding or filling on June 27th anyone?

I have decided to get banded!!! Yay me.... I will be banded on June 27th by Dr. Martinez. I am so excited yet so scared too!! :unsure:

I have read so many good things about Dr. Ortiz. I will be banded by Dr. Martinez and wonder if anyone can tell me about their experience with him as your surgeon?

I am wanting to find other people that are going to be banded or filled on or around the 27th of June at the OCC.

Good Luck to all on your journey!

I have decided to get banded!!! Yay me.... I will be banded on June 27th by Dr. Martinez. I am so excited yet so scared too!! :unsure:

I have read so many good things about Dr. Ortiz. I will be banded by Dr. Martinez and wonder if anyone can tell me about their experience with him as your surgeon?

I am wanting to find other people that are going to be banded or filled on or around the 27th of June at the OCC.

Mammaof2wins,

Hi Yes I'm going to be banded on the 27th. I'm flying out of PDX on the 26th. Southwest Air at 6:05 flight #3070. That is so cool that your going on the same day and we are in the same area. :D I'm going by myself my husband we be staying home with our two girls. My plane gets into San Diego at 9:20am. B) So I'm sure I will be seeing you. I cant wait to meet you...

Janell

Congratulations on your decision!!! =D>

Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez were my surgeons. Since you are being banded by Dr. Martinez, I will let you know my opinion of him here. Keep in mind, I'm impressed with Dr. Ortiz, as well, but this post is about Dr. Martinez, deal?

First and importantly, he's handsome!!!!!! ....

My whole surgery experience went great - the OCC docs and staff were wonderful.

I had a small problem and was concerned about it so we called Dr. Martinez on the Sunday after my surgery. He came to our hotel and was very polite and nice. He checked me out and made arrangements for me to get back to the clinic on the day the clinic was closed. He put up with my husband asking him questions that had absolutely nothing to do with my surgery ;) and he acted like he didn't mind at all.

He was at the OCC last Saturday when I had my first fill. He remembered me and was just very interested in how I was doing and was very personable.

I vote Dr. Martinez :)

Hi there. I was banded by Dr Ortiz a year and a half ago. I am confident that dr Martinez is great cause he works with Dr Ortiz! My husband is being banded by Dr. M on June 27th so we will see you there! Yippee!

Hi there. I was banded by Dr Ortiz a year and a half ago. I am confident that dr Martinez is great cause he works with Dr Ortiz! My husband is being banded by Dr. M on June 27th so we will see you there! Yippee!

Hi Bandiva and Husband,

I will be looking forward to meeting you.

Janell :-h

Band date June 27th

P.S. so far I count four of us on that day..

Hi all of you June 27th Banders. As I count so far there are four of us on that day.

Myself Janell from Vancouver Washington

Justin from Canada

Lillygirl from Mississippi

Mammaof2wins from Oregon

Ya for all of us....

I can't wait to meet you all :-h .

Janell

I am so excited to meet all of you June 27th future bandsters!!

I am feeling so much better about having my surgery done by Dr. Martinez thanks to you all of you experienced bandsters for your comments and support!

I will arrive in San Diego on June 26th at 10:31 am. I can't wait to see you all there!

We are really excited too. We get in on the wed and are going to relax a couple of days and they have the band on fri. Sat we are going to san diego for a few days to just chill out. Looking forward to meeting everyone and wishing you all a speedy recovery and happy banding!

• 4 weeks later...

Is everyone ready for tomorrow?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Janell