Eating Scrambled Eggs

Hi,

I really enjoy eating a scrambled egg or two for breakfast. I think it is like the perfect diet food, lots of protein, low carbs, low calorie, but with the band I don't seem to be able to keep them down.

Is this just me or do others have trouble with eggs too?

thanks,

Kim

Hi,

I really enjoy eating a scrambled egg or two for breakfast. I think it is like the perfect diet food, lots of protein, low carbs, low calorie, but with the band I don't seem to be able to keep them down.

Is this just me or do others have trouble with eggs too?

thanks,

Kim

Say it isn't so! My first bite of solid food is slated to be that damned boiled egg! Yikes!

Oh Kimmy, Im so sorry to hear youre having troble with scrambled eggs, Thats my favorite morning breakfast so easy to make. Have you had a fill yet, maybe its restriction? I wish you luck with it.

I have eaten them several times with no problems. Hard boiled sounds scary to me though, I haven't tried that one. I haven't had a fill yet though.

Cheryl

I have eaten them several times with no problems. Hard boiled sounds scary to me though, I haven't tried that one. I haven't had a fill yet though.

Cheryl

Guess I'll just have to adjust my obsession to scrambled! hehe --

Somedays I can eat scrambled eggs...other days they don't go down so easy??Not sure why.....don't do boiled eggs..so don't know about those?? ;)

I eat eggs every morning. I have had no trouble with them, however, I am an omelet person and create one with 1 TBsp Salsa and 1 TBsp ready bacon bits and whip it all together... fry in pan with Pam spray.

I start every day off with this and never had issues with it going down. What I do find is that it keeps me completely full til lunch time.

hth

For some reason I can't get eggs to go down. Isn't weird how we are all different? I am just now learning what foods I can keep down and what foods are coming back up! LOL Just test them and see if you can handle them..then you will know.

Oh and a boiled egg almost killed me once right after I started solids!

Try mixing some milk or cottage cheese in with the eggs before you put them in the pan. They will cook up lighter and fluffier and I find them easier to get down that way. Eggs are just one of those foods that some people have difficulty with while others don't.

I too have trouble with scrambled eggs. Egg salad and sunnyside up are fine -but scrambled, well...I PB about 4 out of 5 times or they get stuck and I have to wait it out. Either way - it doesn't seem worth it sometimes does it!!

Wow... isn't it amazing how each one of us is so different, but we've all had the same procedure? I haven't tried scrambled, but have had an omelet, and hard and soft boiled eggs, and they all go down easy. Interesting.... :-? Seeings how WillT is a TRUE scientist, maybe he can answer this one for us?? Hey Will??? What's your take on this?? :help: