July 2nd

Hey everyone! I thought I put this post out and see who all will be at the OCC on July 2nd, either getting banded (like myself yeah!!!) or a fill. Would love to hear from you! I will be at the OCC July 1st-4th.

~dianna~ :D :D :D

Hey everyone! I thought I put this post out and see who all will be at the OCC on July 2nd, either getting banded (like myself yeah!!!) or a fill. Would love to hear from you! I will be at the OCC July 1st-4th.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I will be there July 1st till the 4th as well. I started my slim fast on Monday for breakfast lunch and dinner. I am ready to shoot someone!!!!! How about you? I have zero energy to do anything!!!! Hope you're doing well!!

Hi Dianna,

I will be there for my 1st fill July3-4. Hope to see you!

Audrey :-h :-h

Hey KboneSRU:

3 meals of slimfast???? Is that special to you because I think you can have 1 lean cuisine type dinner if you want. I don't want to recommend anything though that wasn't what Dr. Miranda told you. Just a thought.

wait, i thought you had a choice.....

10 days or something prior to surgery you can drink slimfast for break and lunch...and lean cus for dinner

OR

7 days prior....slim fast for breakfast lunch and dinner???

THats what I thought it said!! It better say that cuz im seriously ready to chew my HAIR im so f'ing hungry!!!!

Guest sdejong

KBORN SRU

You are correct about the diet options.... But remember that you can have as much salad (green only) with special dressing.... That is the only think keeping me going... 4 days until my surgery....

shy