Used to look forward to holidays.......

We ate pretty much whatever we wanted (except for my daughter, who just had a fill) but in very small portions.

Actually, I ate whatever I wanted, I just didn't want anything. Honestly I thought I made a pig of myself.

Actually, I ate whatever I wanted, I just didn't want anything. Honestly I thought I made a pig of myself.

Yeah, well, Dad and I just finished up your peach pie ice cream today. Don't leave that stuff around here!! But it WAS yummy. Dad's going down for a fill tomorrow, so that may have been his last splurge for a while.

We got about 20 minutes down the road when we looked at each other and said, "Ooops, forgot the ice cream. Maybe if we don't tell them about it it will still be there next time we come visit since they don't use that freezer." It seems we were mistaken.

We got about 20 minutes down the road when we looked at each other and said, "Ooops, forgot the ice cream. Maybe if we don't tell them about it it will still be there next time we come visit since they don't use that freezer." It seems we were mistaken.

Oh, girl, you were dreaming!

Hey, that's the spirit. One thing that is "interesting" is how other people who know you have been banded watch everything you eat. I have gone to a couple of potluck barbecues, and people actually walk up to me and stare at my plate and ask, "Can you eat that?" My answer is usually, "Maybe not all of it, but I'm going to get a taste of everything!"