Technical Help

I need some help. I have left several posts, that were posted with other people's login names. And I noticed that this morning, someone other than me left a post using my login name. Can someone please explain this, and help me fix it? It gets rather confusing.

Becki

I need some help. I have left several posts, that were posted with other people's login names. And I noticed that this morning, someone other than me left a post using my login name. Can someone please explain this, and help me fix it? It gets rather confusing.

DITTO!!!!!

How do we know who we are talking to???????

Cornfused? :huh::huh::huh:

You might want to change your password! I sometimes MOVE posts if I feel they are better in a different area (surgery vs. fill) but I haven't changed a post.

I haven't heard this from anyone else, and I'm really the only moderator/administrator on here that has access to moving/editing posts.

I would edit a post if I found something offensive or problematic in it... but I haven't done that yet! I do close topics when I think they are causing problems.

Change your password and let me know if it happens again.

You might want to change your password! I sometimes MOVE posts if I feel they are better in a different area (surgery vs. fill) but I haven't changed a post.

I haven't heard this from anyone else, and I'm really the only moderator/administrator on here that has access to moving/editing posts.

I would edit a post if I found something offensive or problematic in it... but I haven't done that yet! I do close topics when I think they are causing problems.

Change your password and let me know if it happens again.

Hey Lori,

Beth here. I beleive she is refering to my login of Bethy. I noticed this last week and thought I sent a post metioning it. Looks as if she has used Mommmykr this time and not Bethy.

Beth