What Makes You Feel Sexy?

I am feeling better about myself than I ever have in my life. I feel like I am accomplishing a goal and looking better everyday.

I got a new blonder, shorter hairdo yesterday and feel sexy..oh and lost 43 lbs, that too!!LOL!!

Tell me what makes you feel sexy and amazing??

I was just going to compliment you on your new avatar pic. The cut and color looks amazing on you! You are smokin' hot! =D>

Getting all dressed up in my new sizes makes me feel sexy! I am amazed at the confidence I have now when I am in public. I used to feel invisible and now all of a sudden men are checking me out again. :rolleyes:

My new:

Flat tummy

Small ankles

Perky size C breasts

Wearing a normal size bracelet

Size 29 rich and skinny jeans with strappy shirt and stilettos (Hot)

Short halter top dresses without a bra

Waking up and realizing that I am not the old size 22, 275 pound obese unhealthy middle aged lady that I use to be!

My band makes me feel sexy!!

My new:

Flat tummy

Small ankles

Perky size C breasts

Waking up and realizing that I am not the old size 22, 275 pound obese unhealthy middle aged lady that I use to be!

I want, I want, I want and I want!!!

Cathy...right now nothing makes me feel sexy...but I hope that will change in about a month.

But...I had to say that I LOVE your hair! You look adorable and beautiful and YOU certainly should feel sexy because you definitely LOOK sexy! You are a huge inspiration to me and I'm sure you are to others as well! =D>

Cathy...right now nothing makes me feel sexy...but I hope that will change in about a month.

But...I had to say that I LOVE your hair! You look adorable and beautiful and YOU certainly should feel sexy because you definitely LOOK sexy! You are a huge inspiration to me and I'm sure you are to others as well! =D>

Soon Vix soon!!! It's amazing how this life style change makes you feel...I look forward to seeing your transformation!!!

That is so funny Cathy! When I read the topic I thought about it and decided getting my hair cut and colored!

Yours looks fantastic!

This time last year my hair was down to my hips. long enough to sit on! I had been wearing my hair long for about 20 years. Last December I decided to get it cut. I donated my long hair to Locks of Love. (enough to make 2 donations!)

I'm getting it trimmed tomorrow and the color touched up in a couple of weeks. I love my new short hair.

You look 5 years younger with the blond hair!!

Cathy, the new hairstyle and color SIZZLES!

Lack of responsibility, appreciation and enough sleep (boring) make me feel sexy. If I'm on a two week business trip, after about 6 days I'm all hormones.

Thanks Pheonix, appreciation is so important and the more sleep you get the better you look and that's sexy!!!

I was just going to compliment you on your new avatar pic. The cut and color looks amazing on you! You are smokin' hot! =D>

Getting all dressed up in my new sizes makes me feel sexy! I am amazed at the confidence I have now when I am in public. I used to feel invisible and now all of a sudden men are checking me out again. :rolleyes:

You are smokin hot too Kimmie..and my inspiration!!!

I am feeling better about myself than I ever have in my life. I feel like I am accomplishing a goal and looking better everyday.

I got a new blonder, shorter hairdo yesterday and feel sexy..oh and lost 43 lbs, that too!!LOL!!

Tell me what makes you feel sexy and amazing??

I can't say that I feel sexy yet, wait until I get banded though. But your pictures get more and more beautiful. Your a hot sexy chick now, and you should feel sexy. Hope your husband is enjoying this too. Congrats.

I can't say that I feel sexy yet, wait until I get banded though. But your pictures get more and more beautiful. Your a hot sexy chick now, and you should feel sexy. Hope your husband is enjoying this too. Congrats.

Thanks Jessica, you are such a sweetie!!

You will feel sexy soon too...I am only 2 1/2 months banded. I can't wait to see your transformation too!!!

Kittycat,

You are smokin'!!! love the hair!!

My husband commenting about my weight loss and that he is proud makes me feel better.. After all the weight loss tries, this is the first time people really have taken notice in only 3 or 4 weeks.

Sexy just is not there for me yet.

Kittycat, your hair is looking lighter, just like you. What a cute cut on you, I got mine cut too, does yours feel healthier too?

The new picture is nice, like you!

When I like what I see in the mirror, I feel sexy. A good hair day will do that most of the time.

Barb

My new:

Flat tummy

Small ankles

Perky size C breasts

LOL LISA

ADD TO THAT THE ALL THE NEW HOT BOOTS OUT FOR WINTER AND I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YA

Sure not feeling anything right now, but I am in a friends wedding in May (i'm the live version of the movie 27 dresses!) and I really hope to be feeling that way by then when I get to get all dressed up. They are cute dresses and I do NOT want to be the fat bridesmaid like I usually am. No more!!!

Sheeeshhh... you girls really know how to tease a guy.....

from Lisa's description that made all the guys gasp to Phoenix's.... and then the hot boots.... ohhhh myyyyyy. I need to change topics right now.

I love your hair!!!! My husband makes me feel sexy. He throws compliments at me everyday and he is always trying to persue SOMETHING!!! That alone can make a girl feel sexy. I definitly am more willing now to be intimate than before. It has helped my confidence alot.

I love your hair!!!! My husband makes me feel sexy. He throws compliments at me everyday and he is always trying to persue SOMETHING!!! That alone can make a girl feel sexy. I definitly am more willing now to be intimate than before. It has helped my confidence alot.

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO...at any weight!!!

Truthfully.........NOTHING, sad but true. I hope to change this as I lose weight though. My age though does not help, lack of hormones.

Oh my husband tries and is so genuinely loving of me I feel bad I just have nothing near even close to this feeling. :lb6: :wacko::(

IT'S COMING JULIE, YOU'LL SEE :), IT'S COMING

My new:

Flat tummy

Small ankles

Perky size C breasts

Oh, me too! Sign me up!

Julie, I currently feel your pain. I have such low self esteem body issues. It's NEVER affected me till recently. Hang in there girl, I believe it will happen for you.