I got the Wii Fit!!!!

You will love it! It is so much fun! Let me know what you think about the 6 min hula hooping. It kicks my butt! LOL

You will love it! It is so much fun! Let me know what you think about the 6 min hula hooping. It kicks my butt! LOL

Ya? You guys like the Wii? Our household has a Playstation 2 and an XBox already, so I wasn't interested in yet another gaming console in the house. But the "Wii Fit" angle might change that.

Taz

You are so right Kim, I did 146 in 1 minute to start today...whoa!! I love my Wii fit, it's cool!!

Ok, I know nothing about this Wii fit. Can someone fill me in? Does it come with all you need or do you have to go and buy more games and attachments after?

Ok, I know nothing about this Wii fit. Can someone fill me in? Does it come with all you need or do you have to go and buy more games and attachments after?

Hi Teyann,

Ninendo Wii is a game system (eg. PS2, Xbox) and Wii Fit is a game that you buy for it. It has a pad you stand on and you do exercises as instructed by the Wii instructor...it's really cool, more fun that just exercises on your own.

Alot of us on the forum have it and really enjoy it, you should try it.

I am definitely going to have to get one! I get bored rather easy and so I like being able to have a variety of exercise options. I love more interactive exercising like that. Once I have a bit more money i'd love to find a tap class to take.

You are so right Kim, I did 146 in 1 minute to start today...whoa!! I love my Wii fit, it's cool!!

Hey Cathy,

I was looking at the Wii Fit and wanted to get one too, but I have a question. Does it seem 'virtual'. What I mean is I am concerned that it will make me nauseous. I get kind of sick when I look at video games, etc. that are too close to real. I think it is the motion. I like the concept of the Wii fit though.

I met with my personal trainer again this week and we measured for the first time since April 29th. I have lost 15 inches off of my body (YEAHHHHH!!!!). I was really happy because the weight is not melting off of me, that is for sure; however, my body has changed dramatically. I work out everyday for 1.5 to 2 hours so I know that is making a huge difference.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Wii... :)

I am definitely going to have to get one! I get bored rather easy and so I like being able to have a variety of exercise options. I love more interactive exercising like that. Once I have a bit more money i'd love to find a tap class to take.

That's cool. I have convinced my wife that when I hit a certain target for weight loss, she has to go take Salsa lessons with me. And when I get a 1 as the first number in my weight, we will go somewhere in the Carribean and strut our stuff for each other.

Taz