my first pb

Wow, what a pain in the butt. I have awesome restriction. I absolutely love not being able to eat much. I have been eating soups & chili most of the week. It has worked out really well. I get full extremely quick. My nemesis is the medications. Last night I took my cut up medications plus 2 capsules. The cut up meds went down fine. But when I took the 2 capsules, they immediately got such. I drank apple juice with them & hot chocolate. About 5 minutes later I popped (pb) out 1 of the capsules and a bunch of liquid. So I have no idea of what medications actually got into my system. But my blood pressure was 109/63 this morning. So I am ok for now. I guess I am going to open up the capsules from now on... CRAP

Amy

Wow, what a pain in the butt. I have awesome restriction. I absolutely love not being able to eat much. I have been eating soups & chili most of the week. It has worked out really well. I get full extremely quick. My nemesis is the medications. Last night I took my cut up medications plus 2 capsules. The cut up meds went down fine. But when I took the 2 capsules, they immediately got such. I drank apple juice with them & hot chocolate. About 5 minutes later I popped (pb) out 1 of the capsules and a bunch of liquid. So I have no idea of what medications actually got into my system. But my blood pressure was 109/63 this morning. So I am ok for now. I guess I am going to open up the capsules from now on... CRAP

Amy

Pain in the butt or pain in the gut??? couldn't resist that one.

I too have off and on trouble with capsules. Glad your fill is what you needed Amy. Isn't restriction great?