Financing

I used one of the two on the OCC site, that tend to focus on medical procedures... Citerra I think it was. They approved me quickly, and the only glitch was the day they wanted my payments. I needed the date AFTER my payday, not a week before. After that, I put it on an automatic payment, and things went perfectly.

I used one of the two on the OCC site, that tend to focus on medical procedures... Citerra I think it was. They approved me quickly, and the only glitch was the day they wanted my payments. I needed the date AFTER my payday, not a week before. After that, I put it on an automatic payment, and things went perfectly.

Thank you for your reply.

How are things for you?

Do you go to Tijuana for your fills?

Labella

I'm well. I go to Roswell GA for my fills, since I'm on the east coast. I've had an issue with PBing, but it was due to a stomach virus that caused band irritation. It perpetuated itself for a while, but seems to be under control now.

I'm well. I go to Roswell GA for my fills, since I'm on the east coast. I've had an issue with PBing, but it was due to a stomach virus that caused band irritation. It perpetuated itself for a while, but seems to be under control now.

Stay well.What is PBing?

What kind of interest rate are you being charged?

Merci

Labella

i believe it was 14%, but I'm paying it off quickly by paying against the principal each month.

PBing is talked about in many other topics. It's where you have difficulty for a minute or so with gases escaping the stomach (thus the burping) due to the restricted opening from the band. It happens to us all.

i believe it was 14%, but I'm paying it off quickly by paying against the principal each month.

PBing is talked about in many other topics. It's where you have difficulty for a minute or so with gases escaping the stomach (thus the burping) due to the restricted opening from the band. It happens to us all.

Thank you so much. I hope you remain well and pleased with your progress.

Labella