before and after pictures

DSC00712-1.jpg100_2141.jpg

Justin down 140 lbs. 10 months, banded 1/14/08

100_1721-1.jpglinda6monthsafter.jpg

myself down 40 lbs 6 months, banded 5/14/08 (I'm wearing the dress that lisa and cara helped me pick out in portland)

Guest CaraMBA09
DSC00712-1.jpg100_2141.jpg

100_1721-1.jpglinda6monthsafter.jpg

myself down 40 lbs 6 months, banded 5/14/08 (I'm wearing the dress that lisa and cara helped me pick out in portland)

You look amazing! I am so glad you got that dress because it is SO you AND it still looks better without a belt! LOL

love ya babe! =D>

Thank you girls so much, mindy hope that hot sauce dosen't cause you to much trouble, It was so much meeting you and going out dancing.

You and Cara would get along so well. I can't wait until we can all get together :P

Cara I did not belt the dress, I was so bloated today, LOL I got so many compliments from my friends. thank you for helping me pick it out. let me know about the next get together,, I am so there..

Talk to you both soon.

That's just AMAZING. Justin have any tips for fellow male bandsters?

Taz

HOLY MOLEY!!! You two look fantastic!! What an inspiration. =D>

I'm a few days shy of a month post-banding, and weight loss just slowed down a bit for me - totally normal and healthy I know. It's awesome to see success stories that highlight the potential journey in the months ahead.

You and your son look great.

HUGE difference on both of you!! Great job!!

Wow, the dress is killer on you, and Justin has been one of the most successful bandstars that I've ever heard of. He looks awesome, and his weight loss is such an incredible accomplishment! He needs to go out there and show it off – he was cute before, but is a very, very good looking guy now!

Get ready to start beating off the women!

Lisa

That's just AMAZING. Justin have any tips for fellow male bandsters?

Taz

I have a hard time convincing Justin to come on the forum, He will probably be mad at me for posting his picture..But I am so very proud of him.

He does the lean cuisine diet, 3 a day... unless i come to visit, then we go to red robin for nachos and bloody mary's. Just a special treat once in a while.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments.