stretch marks and scars

Guest mansaw

okay - so I look like I have been stabbed...5 incisions from the band and my old four from my gallbladder - plus my ugly stretch marks from having my children. My stomach I can tell already (just from what Ive lost cuz I had a tummy tuck years ago) will be flat...but ewwwwww I am a stabbed zebra!!

Anyone done anything that actually helps - besides lotions. I know Ill have to wait since I just had the surgery...but I want to be able to look into something to make my stomach look decent - it is so ugly

Mine looks terrible too. I have stretchmarks from having my daughter, and I had a c-section, so I have that flap of fat..lol. Which I know will still be there even after I lose weight. I want to have a tummy tuck, but I want more children, so why bother right now.

yah - I had two c-sections and it was so sick - thats why I had the tummy tuck - but it looks like I was cut in half cuz my scar is sooooooooo long..but its low enough no one sees it.

Ok, I've had no children and I have lines all over the belly! I've lost weight before and noticed that the red ones tended to fade with weight loss. I can't remember exactly, but I think the old white ones were even less noticeable as I lost. I had lost about 50 lbs with Rx drugs. I've been using Mederma, but not the 50 times a day it suggests and I don't know if it's working or not. I'm kinda worried this go around, because there are so many more than ever before!!

okay - so I look like I have been stabbed...5 incisions from the band and my old four from my gallbladder - plus my ugly stretch marks from having my children. My stomach I can tell already (just from what Ive lost cuz I had a tummy tuck years ago) will be flat...but ewwwwww I am a stabbed zebra!!

Anyone done anything that actually helps - besides lotions. I know Ill have to wait since I just had the surgery...but I want to be able to look into something to make my stomach look decent - it is so ugly

I am using Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream. You can read this blog for reviews and photos......

http://www.divas-blog.com/stretch-mark-sol...secret-revealed

This is what I am using for my surgery scars.....

http://www.abateit.com/body-cream/