Caffeine!!!

Shell39

Hello all!

Here I go with the questions again... As im reading more and more in different places im seeing that you should not be drinking caffeine in the first few weeks and NO carbonated drinks.... this... are two things... im addicted too! I know that when I dont have caffeine I get nasty headaches and well lets face it... I can get down right crabby!

Can you tell me how you got through this phase? My mind is set to stick to the plan to the letter. (because lets face it.. we all can find any excuse to push the limits of our diets) thats how we got to this place.

Thank you!

I do not remember reading or being told I could not do caffeine. I had my two cups of coffee a day right from the start. Have had no issues. I was not a huge carbonated drink drinker so I just opted to cut them out totally. The only thing I missed this summer was not Harvey's hard lemonade but I found a non carbonated replacement LOL

Same here - no memory of being told not to have caffeine...so I still do have a couple of cups a day. At my first fill I asked about carbonated beverages - particularly a "beer" on a hot summer day and was told if I put it in a glass and stir it around to eliminate as many bubbles as possible that it would be okay. I've not had many beers and am still very cautious - I sip in small amounts and slowly. But all is well. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...