Middle Back Pain After Eating

I have found for sometime now, that after I eat I get middle back pain, I am assuming it's gas, because I don't feel anything stuck.

Doe anyone else experience this? Between the lump in my throat and back pain after eating...it's really getting to be a chore..which I guess is good, no more enjoyment in eating.

Thanks!!!

Hi Cathy

Not to be a worry wort but didn't Utah? say Dr Ortiz said that was your oesophygus pushing food down.

Are you feeling tight???

I am pretty tight right now and have had the back pain so I've ended up eating a smaller amount of food.

Your piccies look fantastic.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Cathy

Not to be a worry wort but didn't Utah? say Dr Ortiz said that was your oesophygus pushing food down.

Are you feeling tight???

I am pretty tight right now and have had the back pain so I've ended up eating a smaller amount of food.

Your piccies look fantastic.

Keep up the good work.

You could be right, it doesn't last a long time, about 15 minutes or so...hmmm interesting!

I have found for sometime now, that after I eat I get middle back pain, I am assuming it's gas, because I don't feel anything stuck.

Doe anyone else experience this? Between the lump in my throat and back pain after eating...it's really getting to be a chore..which I guess is good, no more enjoyment in eating.

Thanks!!!

In all my reading it seems to come back to esophegus dialation from over tightness of fill. Have you mentioned it to your fill doc?

Jann

Most people describe this sensation as a "soft stop." It's kind of your body's way of telling you to stop eating before it really tells you to stop eating in the form of a pb. There's many different ways people experience their soft stop, some have a shoulder ache and some get hiccups. It's nothing to be concerned about and you can learn to use it to your advantage.