Foot pain

Hey All - Cranked this baby down on 1/6/09 and have had incredible weight loss. It's obviously way too tight, but gonna ride this horse for a while. I knew that eventually I would experience some complications based on basic nutrient deficiencies. I run/walk daily and have had to cut back on this because I have no energy, and I’m very cold all the time. Like I said, I know it to tight and will loosen soon. This being said, the strangest thing so far is foot pain in both feet. More specifically, I have small boils on every other toe almost like big, premature zits and how they would feel on your face before they go full speed. They hurt and look like red, round spots. It's gotta be a reaction to the change of caloric intake and vitamin reduction. Anybody else experience this?

Minus 35 lbs since 1/6 – good but not healthy – but interesting to watch

SoCal

Hey All - Cranked this baby down on 1/6/09 and have had incredible weight loss. It's obviously way too tight, but gonna ride this horse for a while. I knew that eventually I would experience some complications based on basic nutrient deficiencies. I run/walk daily and have had to cut back on this because I have no energy, and I’m very cold all the time. Like I said, I know it to tight and will loosen soon. This being said, the strangest thing so far is foot pain in both feet. More specifically, I have small boils on every other toe almost like big, premature zits and how they would feel on your face before they go full speed. They hurt and look like red, round spots. It's gotta be a reaction to the change of caloric intake and vitamin reduction. Anybody else experience this?

SoCal

My feet killed me for a couple months! It was almost like my feet needed to catch up with what my body was going through (weight loss). I didnt have any boils or anything. I have worn arch supports for years and never have had feet issues. Once I started losing, my feet had shooting pains in the heels, arch etc. Even the tops of my feet hurt (the bones). Hope you feel better soon!

SoCal

So sorry you are going through this. I hope you are getting medical attention for this. Someone else had some issues like this and went to the doc and she had gout. Does your top of your toes hurt and maybe a slightly red? If so, these are part of the symptoms. Please call and have yourself checked out. Also, go over your vitamins and supplements to make sure you are taking the right daily required dosage. What you don't eat nutritionally, you need to take citamins and supplements to keep your body balance.

Best to you...