Never thought I'd show these

Okay, so, I never thought I would be showing these before and after shots. Well, mostly just the before's. LOL! I want to know if anyone can see a big difference though. I can't see it at all - - to me I look identical in all photos. So, here goes..... what do you think

Desktop-2-1.jpg

Desktop-1.jpg

There is absolutely a difference.

I did my one year pictures yesterday and noticed that it helps me to break down the different areas when comparing as opposed to looking at the entire picture overall. For instance your "love handles" on your back. They are much smaller in the recent picture. In fact the recent picture is much closer up. Imagine how much more of a difference we would be able to see if the first picture was as close up as the second one. I think your arms in the first picture may be hiding some of your side width which may be part of your issue with seeing a difference. Besides, you are holding your head up much high in the second picture, that is definitely a change worth noting.

Have you put on the same clothes that you were wearing the first picture? If not, I would recommend doing so and then taking another picture. Seeing the difference in my clothes always helped me comprehend the changes.

I have noticed that it is sometimes difficult to see a change considering my shape, bumps, lumps and rolls all still in the same places, but there are less of them. I think that once I have the plastic surgery on my tummy, arms and thighs it will be a different story as I will definitely be able to when the shape has changed and the bumps, lumps and rolls are gone.

You are doing great, just keep it up!

Carrie,

You look awesome, the change is dramatic, your waistline is more prominent and as noted you are losing those pesky love handles and your stomach side view really tells it all – how many inches have you lost girl??!!

My arms were the last to drop the weight - the stomach takes up so much energy to try to lose and your body focuses there first - once I lost a lot of my tummy weight my arms just shrank - and my were HUGE!! Yours are not at all like mine - the weight will just fall off them soon. Try to start lifting some small weights for your arms if you have time - it really helped me move mine along.

Great job!

Lisa

Hey everyone!! Thanks for the replies it really gave me a lot of motivation and made me smile, too. I was feeling down this morning - - having a bad weekend. So this made me happy cause I have been down on myself since I haven't dropped any pounds since late december. Thank you thank you THANK you everyone!!

Lisa - - My waist on day before surgery was 47, currently it is 35. My hips were 52, currently 42. Thighs were 26 and currently about 22. I didn't measure my arms and wish I had. My bust has not changed much sadly. It was 42 to begin and currently 38.

:D So, yeah, overall I am pretty happy with those dropped inches.

Isn't it so weird how we are so very very critical of ourselves?! You look amazing and have changed quite a bit and it is hard for you to accept mentally. It is a very difficult aspect for some, this change physically can really mess with us!

Great job and just keep doin' yo thang, girl! You will start to acknowledge your changes soon, babe, I'm sure. Let it sink in....

Its all good!

:):D :D B)

Silly girl, of course you can see a difference, you are doing fabulous!!!!

This would be a good time to start using a tape measure. That way, a month from now if you haven't lost any pounds, you will still have lost inches and will KNOW that you are looking better and better!

Okay, so, I never thought I would be showing these before and after shots. Well, mostly just the before's. LOL! I want to know if anyone can see a big difference though. I can't see it at all - - to me I look identical in all photos. So, here goes..... what do you think

Girl--believe me there is a significant difference. Your stomach is way flatter and your "back fat" is a thing of the past--your body also looks a lot smoother, for lack of a better word. Congrats! What a great feeling! :)

Carrie

Just wanted to say congrats! Yes, you can tell a major difference. I understand what you are dealing with. I have lost 41 pound as of last Monday. I know I have lost the weight, but I dont feel in my mind 41 pounds lighter. For some reason I thought I would feel lighter, but I dont. Kinda weird. Anywa, you are doing great, keep up the good work!

Carrie

Thanks everyone!! I feel much better to know that I MUST be losing inches even though those PESKY pounds won't drop off!! :lol: Oh well, I mean, I hear the last 15-20 lbs is the hardest - - believe me, I am realizing it now that thats no joke!!