Yikes...my official surgery before photo

Love It ~ Love It ~ Love It

That picture needs to go on your refrigerator to help with the tempting and frustrating moments, but mainly because you need to be reminded of the sign every time you open the door. I may have to make up a sign and put that saying on my refrigerator door.

Two of my favorite sayings that I have on the wall in my entry way are Wish It, Dream It, Do It and What lies behind you and what lies ahead of you is nothing compared to what lies within you. These have both come in handy for me, especially when I get a little discouraged.

Hun you ARE going to succeed! Shoot, you have lost 55 lbs and havent even HAD surgery yet!! That is awesome!! ****hugs**** ><' You will be a skinny mama before you know it!!

I just reread your post. that was taken a week ago? Girl, that was a bad angle. maybe get one that is more straignt on,

Yep...horrible horrible horrible angle. The photo was taken by someone who doesn't know me very well. I'll have a great "before" surgery picture this weekend when I go to the wedding!

I am struggling with the pre op diet. I've lost 9 lbs on the doctor's scale (that includes me wearing jeans, two shirts, a sweat shirt and tennis shoes...but despite the loss I know this is going to be a very challenging few days and I'm barely holding back the temptation just being at home.

Yikes.

What a great sign! That will be such a great pic for you to have as you progress. :)