Anyone here from Louisiana

[size="4"]I was wondering if there were any other active members here from Louisiana? I am from the central Louisiana area and would love to hear from any other cajuns on here.[/size]

Well, I'm originally from Lake Charles...but have transplanted to Los Angeles 7 years ago...does that count?? :)

I am from DeRidder, Louisiana. Where in central Louisiana are you located.

Hi, I am from the Alexandria area. Where do you get you fills done, if you don't mind me asking. I found a doctor to do fills in Kinnder near New Orleans for 185 or 285 w/ floura. I would like to find someone closer than 4 hours away.

Hi, I am from the Alexandria area. Where do you get you fills done, if you don't mind me asking. I found a doctor to do fills in Kinnder near New Orleans for 185 or 285 w/ floura. I would like to find someone closer than 4 hours away.

I use Dr. Shimer in Lake Charles. He is located in The Clinic across the street from St. Patrick's Hospital. There are several of the employees that I work with that have gone to Mexico and all of them use him for their fills. It is 178.80 for a blind fill. I don't know what the cost is for one with fleuro. There is an initial $260(?) fee. He is great.