Lindsay....how are you?

Have yall seen or heard from Lindsay? She was supposed to be banded Tuesday. I was just curious.

Lindsay.........let us know how you are, please! :)

oooooooo!

you're such a sweetheart!

I'm alive - and doing pretty good :)

It was a few rough days ... and I'm hoping what I feel is natural - very gassy, and my tummy is achy (that's no surprise!).

Everything went perfectly, although, they shuttled me to the clinic at 5:30AM (!!!!!!!!), and then had me sit around waiting until around 11am.

That was slightly ... horrible!

I'm back home, which was a looooong journey.

Flying was very very difficult.

I normally get very sick on planes, but this time it was even worse.

After our first flight to Chicago, I got off the plane in tears. I was so uncomfortable, and felt so sick to my stomach.

I also felt very dehydrated, and couldn't get rid of that horrible sickness feeling.

I"m so grateful to be HOME!

I just hope how I feel is 'normal'.

Hey Lindsay!

Thank goodness your home where you can relax. I know what you mean about the plane ride. I thought I was going to explode. Thankfully the seat in between my daughter and I was empty, because I kept shifting (and complaining) so much that I'm sure I would have gotten a punch in the face by anyone having to sit there--haha.

I hope you are feeling more comfortable. Hang in there, kid. Glad you're OK.

Diana

oooooooo!

you're such a sweetheart!

I'm alive - and doing pretty good :)

It was a few rough days ... and I'm hoping what I feel is natural - very gassy, and my tummy is achy (that's no surprise!).

Everything went perfectly, although, they shuttled me to the clinic at 5:30AM (!!!!!!!!), and then had me sit around waiting until around 11am.

That was slightly ... horrible!

I'm back home, which was a looooong journey.

Flying was very very difficult.

I normally get very sick on planes, but this time it was even worse.

After our first flight to Chicago, I got off the plane in tears. I was so uncomfortable, and felt so sick to my stomach.

I also felt very dehydrated, and couldn't get rid of that horrible sickness feeling.

I"m so grateful to be HOME!

I just hope how I feel is 'normal'.

Hey Lindsay! Glad to hear from you! Yes, all of that is normal. Just keep taking your Gas X strips, it will ease up. Walk as much as you can & don't sit for really long periods. Your port will really start aching if you are in one position sitting for a long time. Anyway, rest up, drink up & you will be back to normal soon.

XOXO

I can't find Gas X strips in Canada!!

ahh!! ;)

Lindsay,

Congrats on your surgery! Glad to hear you are doing well. Honeslty the gas X srips did not work for me. Jazzy told me to do walk walk walk, sip sip sip. The walking seem to have help me the most.

Again Congats and good luck

Carrie

WELCOME to Bandland Lindsay! Oh, nothing feels better than being home in your own surroundings to make you heal quicker! Yes, do lots of mini short walks thoughout the day as those 'hidden' gas bubbles lurks around the joints area. And as Dana say, don't sit too long of a period...and if you do, raise your arm up towards the ceiling and stregth slightly and then the other arm. Also, do shoulder shrugs and rolls to ease tension and moving any gas bubbles you may have.

Sip, sip, sip and don't inhale any air as you drink ~ no slurping...LOL! If you haven't used the Benefiber, use it to help with the roto rooter plumbing. I use both, either the chewable Orange Creme tablets or the unflavored benefiber. Both are good.

Good luck and you are in for an amazing ride...keep us posted on how you are doing! Jazzy!!