January Surgery Patients

Hi Everyone. I was banded Dec 18. I live in BC Canada. Let me just say, you have nothing to worry about, you are in the best possible hands. Everything exceeded my expectations. Congrats on your banding! Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Hi Everyone. I was banded Dec 18. I live in BC Canada. Let me just say, you have nothing to worry about, you are in the best possible hands. Everything exceeded my expectations. Congrats on your banding! Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Hey Bandiva! Its Audree!! I just came to post since I noticed there is someone named Debi getting surgery on my day, Jan. 5. I wonder if we will run into each other? Take care!! Audree

I am so nervous. I know it is just of the unknown, because all I have heard are awesome thins about Dr. Ortiz. So many people I have talked to have been banded, even my close friend from high school was banded by him last year and everyone is a happy camper. I want to be one too! I just don't know why I am so nervous. I have a high pain threshold. Maybe because I have to change my whole way of eating and I am hoping that educating myself all this time got into my head. I don't want to pb!!! Audree

I'm having surgery the 25th of January, flying in the 24th. I am going alone so if there are any other friendly bandsters out there with my surgery date, I'd love to chat. I'm sure I'm going to be quite nervous the night before, it'd be nice to 'know' someone else while there.

For everyone else getting banded this month......GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm sure all will go perfectly, Dr. Ortiz seems to be pretty amazing. :)

Autumn_22

Hello LV Chick

I am also having my surgery on Friday Jan. 19th. Hope to meet you at the hotel. Anyone else on Jan. 19th?

Diane

Hi Diane,

Nita from Idaho and I (from Seattle) will be at the clinic for fills on your surgery day around noon.

Hopefully we get to meet you!

Michele

Hi Diane,

Nita from Idaho and I (from Seattle) will be at the clinic for fills on your surgery day around noon.

Hopefully we get to meet you!

Michele

Hi Michele-

Thanks for posting. That will be nice to meet you and Nita, especially since you will be able to answer more questions I'm sure I will have. I'm sure I will be nervous.

Diane

I am so nervous. I know it is just of the unknown, because all I have heard are awesome thins about Dr. Ortiz. So many people I have talked to have been banded, even my close friend from high school was banded by him last year and everyone is a happy camper. I want to be one too! I just don't know why I am so nervous. I have a high pain threshold. Maybe because I have to change my whole way of eating and I am hoping that educating myself all this time got into my head. I don't want to pb!!! Audree

Audree...I am thinking of you. Hope you are doing great. Let me know how you are feeling. I just know you will have been pleasantly suprised. xoxo

Everyone else...wishing you the best for your surgery and recovery...we are on such a great journey. My thoughts are with you.

Victoria

Hello

I am having my surgery on 1/12 and will be arriving at San Diego airport on 1/11 about 5:30pm with my husband. We are from the Bay Area.

I am nervous because I have never had surgery before and at the same time, I am excited to start a new part of my live.

Good look everybody!!

Melissa