How soon can you eat after 3rd fill?

Hi everyone, can you tell me how soon I can eat solids, I had my 3rd fill yesterday.

I am up to 3cc, from 2.5cc, I hope I have some restriction with this fill, I was not

able to go back to the OCC, so I had it done local, it was a blind fill. I have not had great results so far, I have lost

only 10 lbs. since surgery 3 months ago.

I hope I can start losing now.

Hi!

I had my third fill last Friday, I too was at 2.5cc and now have 3.0cc. I stayed on liquids for 24 hours and then started with softer foods. I will say yesterday and today has not been a good day, seems like everthing I have put in my mouth is getting stuck. I know the band has tightened since my fill. I can not eat in the morning, so I am doing a protein shake. Today I have have gotten down a shake and a protein bar ( I nibbled on the bar) Tried some fish for lunch and it got stuck. I think Im gonna have a shake tonight.

Good Luck!

Carrie

Hi everyone, can you tell me how soon I can eat solids, I had my 3rd fill yesterday.

I am up to 3cc, from 2.5cc, I hope I have some restriction with this fill, I was not

able to go back to the OCC, so I had it done local, it was a blind fill. I have not had great results so far, I have lost

only 10 lbs. since surgery 3 months ago.

I hope I can start losing now.

Hi, The fill doctor at the OCC told me I could eat for both my second and third fills and that I didn't have to do liquids--I have 3cc's in my band and my restriction comes and goes.

Hi, The fill doctor at the OCC told me I could eat for both my second and third fills and that I didn't have to do liquids--I have 3cc's in my band and my restriction comes and goes.

Thanks, I will take it slow then, I have had a few things get stuck before and will

do anything to avoid it. I hope this is the start of my weight loss, I am very excited

I thank everyone who shares there journey, I learn every time I log on.

I have a suggestion for everyone:

In or signatures, put what kind of band you have, reason being: We don't all have the same band. 3cc in a 4cc band is a lot, compared to 3cc's in a 10cc band, and the statement "I have 3cc's in my band" is very relative. For example, my first fill was 3cc's, but I also have a 10cc band, so that's not really a lot.