Other than Cos Med

Tadpole

Has anyone had plastic surgery in Tijuana at a facility other than Cos Med? If so, how was the experience? What did you have done? What was the cost? I am considering having a LBL, and a BL in July. Anyone else thinking about taking the plunge? It would be nice to spend the week recovering with someone as I will be going alone.

Has anyone had plastic surgery in Tijuana at a facility other than Cos Med? If so, how was the experience? What did you have done? What was the cost? I am considering having a LBL, and a BL in July. Anyone else thinking about taking the plunge? It would be nice to spend the week recovering with someone as I will be going alone.

I just know about Cosmed, but there are others. There is this chick that knows all the plastic surgeons down in TJ and she runs this personal assit service for plastic surgery patients. Her email is bajabeautycoach@yahoo.com, her name is Vicki, give her a shout. I think the aftercare is the tough part about having PS in TJ. Cosmed is supposed to have their new clinic open around May and they're supposed to start offering and have a floor just for aftercare. Which would be a big plus for Cosmed. I'd give Joyce at Cosmed a call and see how that's progressing. As of now, I think Recovery by the Sea is the only place that does aftercare for PS patients,, and they're wishy washy. I mean the place was just OK,, not what I expected,, but better than going it alone in some hotel, I think that's where Vicki comes in with her personal service.

I just had a LBL with Cos med in Jan 09. I was treated ok there by staff, alot better at Ortiz's office (My mom noticed a big difference on how she was treated). I liked Dr Quiroz he's great and I am thinking of having my boobs done there, but Joyce on the other hand drops the ball. She forgets and has too many fires burning at once to take care of everything. I also stayed at Recovery by The Sea. I liked the staff, but make sure you get a detailed expense list because it changed over 3 times for me. I was told different things by Sherri and it ended up costing me almost 100 more than what I was quoted. I wish you the best!

• 5 weeks later...

What are the things you prefer in your medical trip to Tijuana? If you're going alone, I suggest you get an all-inclusive package. There are packages that would provide you with a personal assistant all throughout your trip. It would also be more convenient in your part because you wouldn't have to worry about your hotel, food, and transportation from the clinic to the hotel.:) I hope that helps.

• 2 months later...
I just know about Cosmed, but there are others. There is this chick that knows all the plastic surgeons down in TJ and she runs this personal assit service for plastic surgery patients. Her email is bajabeautycoach@yahoo.com, her name is Vicki, give her a shout. I think the aftercare is the tough part about having PS in TJ. Cosmed is supposed to have their new clinic open around May and they're supposed to start offering and have a floor just for aftercare. Which would be a big plus for Cosmed. I'd give Joyce at Cosmed a call and see how that's progressing. As of now, I think Recovery by the Sea is the only place that does aftercare for PS patients,, and they're wishy washy. I mean the place was just OK,, not what I expected,, but better than going it alone in some hotel, I think that's where Vicki comes in with her personal service.

Dolittle,

Thank You for your very kind words. You were a pleasure to take care of. I appreciate you mentioning me. If there is anything I can do with anyone and and their Plastic Surgery Journey I am more then happy to.

I do know many Great Doctors here in Tijuana, and other places. I do online consults and refer with photos out to the doctors who I feel can do the best for the client.

I live here in Mexico full-time and have been doing this for 5 years.

Again Thank You and it was about time I joined the OCC

bajabeautycoach@yahoo.com