PS consult app made at cosmed

I just had a LBL with Dr Q in Jan he was great. I have had a few issues nothing too concerning, but overall good success. I stayed at the aftercare place (a few adjustments could be used there) but overall it was good. I had 15 pounds removed from my butt and stomach. I also had lipo in my thighs (never again) and 1 liter removed of fat.

why do u say never again for the lipo? was it pretty bad? I had a bit done in my stomach when I had my tt - well on my sides and didnt feel much from that cuz the tt was so painful. I want to get a bit done on armpit - bra fat area though. I have about 15 pounds to go but think that will still bug me, cuz it hasnt gone done much

I just had a LBL with Dr Q in Jan he was great. I have had a few issues nothing too concerning, but overall good success. I stayed at the aftercare place (a few adjustments could be used there) but overall it was good. I had 15 pounds removed from my butt and stomach. I also had lipo in my thighs (never again) and 1 liter removed of fat.

I emailed cosmed about a TT and breast aug. Waiting to see how much its going to cost. Might have to wait until my band is paid off before thinkin about this one.

well - maybe it was the lipo that was so painful...nope pretty sure it was the tt. I am so getting lipo on my armpit fat - thats the area it doesnt seem to be moving from as quickly. Considering I am so close to goal I thought that area would look better. It seems to have mostly gone from my face and waist and butt...what about my legs and arms grrrrr

I emailed cosmed about a TT and breast aug. Waiting to see how much its going to cost. Might have to wait until my band is paid off before thinkin about this one.

Please let me know what they tell you. A friend of mine had a TT 2 years ago done here in Alabama and she paid $6,000. I am anxious to see how much cheaper it is done in Mx.

Thanks,

Kimberly