Beginning to Research Tummy Tuck Options

I am starting to look into getting a tummy tuck. I still have at least 28 lbs. to go, but hopefully they will be gone by the end of summer. I am thinking about having this done during Christmas Holidays. I would like to get it done near my home, but I was curious as to prices in Mx and who to use.

If any of you have any knowledge on this subject please let me know.

Thanks,

Kimberly

• 2 weeks later...
I am starting to look into getting a tummy tuck. I still have at least 28 lbs. to go, but hopefully they will be gone by the end of summer. I am thinking about having this done during Christmas Holidays. I would like to get it done near my home, but I was curious as to prices in Mx and who to use.

If any of you have any knowledge on this subject please let me know.

Thanks,

Kimberly

Hello Kimberly,

My name is Ruth Toro and was banded last year March by Dr. Ortiz. I had a full tummy tuck, lipo to my flanks and breast lift dont this March 18th. I can't begin to tell you how great I feel. I went to Dr. Katherine in the Dominican Republic, whom I recommend. Her website is http://www.doctorakatherine.com/

She speaks english and my experience there was a positive one. I went with a neighbor of mine who also had cosmetic surgery, she is the wife of a local doctor here in Florida.

For all I had done I paid $4,200 US Dollars. I would have otherwise paid tons more here in the states.

I have before and after pictures, should you wish to view them. I would post them here on my gallery but I'm not sure how everyone would feel, since it's showing my breast. Email me and I could share them with you that way.

Hello Kimberly,

My name is Ruth Toro and was banded last year March by Dr. Ortiz. I had a full tummy tuck, lipo to my flanks and breast lift dont this March 18th. I can't begin to tell you how great I feel. I went to Dr. Katherine in the Dominican Republic, whom I recommend. Her website is http://www.doctorakatherine.com/

She speaks english and my experience there was a positive one. I went with a neighbor of mine who also had cosmetic surgery, she is the wife of a local doctor here in Florida.

For all I had done I paid $4,200 US Dollars. I would have otherwise paid tons more here in the states.

I have before and after pictures, should you wish to view them. I would post them here on my gallery but I'm not sure how everyone would feel, since it's showing my breast. Email me and I could share them with you that way.

LONG LONG WAS YOUR AFTERCARE? AND WHERE DID YOU STAY? HOW MUCH MORE WAS THAT OR WAS 4,200 YOUR TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING

THANKS

• 2 years later...

I had my tummy tuck and breast lift done at The Ariel Center / OCC. I am so glad I went back. It has been such a great experience and I am very happy with the results. It was much easier than I thought. I never had any pain and a very easy recovery.