Just Banded

Just wanted to say hi.. My name is Jannice I'm in So. Cali 34 yr old mom to Bianca a 4 year old drama Queen.

I was banded on March 31st 2009 and I'm already down 17 lbs ...

Glad to be here and can't wait to chat

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE DRAMA QUEENS MYSELF, JUST NOW SHE'S 24 AND ACTS 4 LOL

WELCOME :)

Just wanted to say hi.. My name is Jannice I'm in So. Cali 34 yr old mom to Bianca a 4 year old drama Queen.

I was banded on March 31st 2009 and I'm already down 17 lbs ...

Glad to be here and can't wait to chat

That is great! I was banded at OCC on March 12th. I just starting eating normal food a few days ago. I've been watching what I eat since I do not have any restriction in my band. It is going real good. I don't feel hungry except in my head.

Janice - I got banded the same day as you, although I had mine here in Central California. How are you doing??? I'm struggling with the gassiness, but I just revisited my surgeon yesterday and Ooops! They didn't take the test fluid out of my band before closing me up and I was basically at 3 cc!!! I'm doing better now, but just wait for every day to go by so I can feel better and get beyond liquids. Let's stay in touch since we are on the same day! I've lost a totalof 26 with the liquids and since the banding...I'm looking forward to losing more, but more comfortably!

Cristy

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkmSh8s/]

weight.png

[/url]

Oh Pammie! Please say it isn't so. Mine is just about six and what a DIVA...you mean to say I have almost twenty years to go????? Ahhhhhhh!!!

Sabrina:)

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE DRAMA QUEENS MYSELF, JUST NOW SHE'S 24 AND ACTS 4 LOL

WELCOME :)

Hi, I was banded the day before you....probably saw you in the waiting room as I was headed back to the hotel post surgery. Glad to hear your doing well!

Hi, DEC we had the surgery on the same day. I hope you are doing well. I'm down 8 lbs. Jannice you probably saw me leaving too. Keep it up! =D>