New NSV Bra Size

:lol: Ok, I know we have all been there but here goes again. Yesterday hubby and I dicided to go to Amarillo to take mother out, she has been under the weather. So we go to the mall. I get stopped at one of those booths to get extentions on my hair just for the heck of it right, so its right in front of VIctorias Secret store and the are having a sale, 2 for $49 so hubby looks at me and says go get some new pretty bras. So I go in and the girl ask me what size am I, I tell her that I really dont know that I have been in a 44B since my surgery so she gets out the mesuring tape and goes to looking for some bras. She hands me these bras and they look real small to me so I tell her are you sure these are going to fit and she said trust me. So I go into the fitting room and I go to putting them on. Well I am happy to report that I am officialy a 40C. And I might not need the boob job after all. So I might just have my arms done instead. But who knows, i might be crazy enough to still get a boob job just to lift them up and go to a D cup? What do you all think. Hubby says hes happy with then now. But thats his job to be happy with me the way I am. Oh and I even bought me a pair of 38C and the also fit, alittle tight but she said if I lost some more weight they would loosen up in time. So thast been said I wore my first one today and everyone at work keeps staring at me and my new chest. So ladys its time for you to officialy go get youre mesuarments taken. It has done wonders for me............

:lol: Ok, I know we have all been there but here goes again. Yesterday hubby and I dicided to go to Amarillo to take mother out, she has been under the weather. So we go to the mall. I get stopped at one of those booths to get extentions on my hair just for the heck of it right, so its right in front of VIctorias Secret store and the are having a sale, 2 for $49 so hubby looks at me and says go get some new pretty bras. So I go in and the girl ask me what size am I, I tell her that I really dont know that I have been in a 44B since my surgery so she gets out the mesuring tape and goes to looking for some bras. She hands me these bras and they look real small to me so I tell her are you sure these are going to fit and she said trust me. So I go into the fitting room and I go to putting them on. Well I am happy to report that I am officialy a 40C. And I might not need the boob job after all. So I might just have my arms done instead. But who knows, i might be crazy enough to still get a boob job just to lift them up and go to a D cup? What do you all think. Hubby says hes happy with then now. But thats his job to be happy with me the way I am. Oh and I even bought me a pair of 38C and the also fit, alittle tight but she said if I lost some more weight they would loosen up in time. So thast been said I wore my first one today and everyone at work keeps staring at me and my new chest. So ladys its time for you to officialy go get youre mesuarments taken. It has done wonders for me............

Awsome! =D>

You don't look like you need your arms done- you look GREAT! Way to go! And as long as you don't mind people staring at your chest, go for the D...cause, with some perky new D's, they will be staring all right, you go girl!!!

Sabrina:)

You don't look like you need your arms done- you look GREAT! Way to go! And as long as you don't mind people staring at your chest, go for the D...cause, with some perky new D's, they will be staring all right, you go girl!!!

Sabrina:)

I agree with Sabrina! You look great, arms and all! Just wait and see how you feel, if you want perky new boobs go for it!So, So proud of you Denise! :o)

Thanks Sabrina and Dana. I was just thinking the same im going to consentrate on my arms with exercise and maybe go to a D size, well it depends on what the doctor recomends.

Congrats on your progress, Denise! You are doing so good! If you don't mind, can you email me so I can ask you a personal question? I don't think the messaging tool is working on this forum any longer. My email is pmat2112@att.net

Thanks so much,

Denise

Lisa dear, I'm STILL going to have to "verify" your sizes... I can almost see you now in a couple of those lacey VS eyecatchers.......

However what is a “lacy eye catcher” I’m imagining some lacy thing hanging by my chin in case my eye balls fall out to catch them????....

HAHA.....great! Thats funny! :D

My sizes are perfectly fine – and don’t need to be verified…..

However what is a “lacy eye catcher” I’m imagining some lacy thing hanging by my chin in case my eye balls fall out to catch them????....

No no no no no....

It's one of those outfits they have that, when you put it on, catches the attention of every male within 200 yards.... whether they can see you or not......

You go girl, when I finally made into VS and started worken the.... undergarments... is when my weight loss really kicked in. Its fun to fit in those things!

So true, now I dont mind doing my exercises. And Everytime I even think about something im not suppose to eat I remember that day and fitting into to pretty bras, and the food just leaves my mind. I am going full force ahead with this. I need 20lbs more by August and tt here I come..........

Well, to be honest, I've never been blessed by going into a VS to try on things. Somehow they just don't look right on me.

Ohhh, kind of like Wonder Womans outfit from the 70's - I loved that show......

MMM HMMMMM! I can see you in her outfit, cape and gold bracelets, and standing in that HOT pose with her fists on her hips...

Steve Trevor was always a dork though.