Only lost 30lb

nika

Hi guys I need help, I need so much help. I have not lost much weight at all I have only lost 30lb I had the lap band on 5/13/08. I have been reading about everybodies fill I got like a 10 in band(?) and the last fill I got was a half cc and I think I have a total in there now of 1 1/2 cc. I dont feel much when I eat other than a slight tingle in on the side where the band is. I am about to pull my hair out. I need help big help. :o

Hi guys I need help, I need so much help. I have not lost much weight at all I have only lost 30lb I had the lap band on 5/13/08. I have been reading about everybodies fill I got like a 10 in band(?) and the last fill I got was a half cc and I think I have a total in there now of 1 1/2 cc. I dont feel much when I eat other than a slight tingle in on the side where the band is. I am about to pull my hair out. I need help big help. :o

Everyone's fills and what they require is different. My guess is, you have not really experienced restriction yet. I finally got it on my third fill. I would recommend you go back for another fill right away.

I have the 10CM band, 4cc's.

I am currently at 2.5cc

Can anybody explain to me what size band I have exactly?? On the card it says it is a 10CM band. They were explaining it a few hours after surgery but I am not sure I fully understand what size it is. Is it a 10 band that only hold 4cc's? Please help explain some of you smart banders!! :rolleyes:

Can anybody explain to me what size band I have exactly?? On the card it says it is a 10CM band. They were explaining it a few hours after surgery but I am not sure I fully understand what size it is. Is it a 10 band that only hold 4cc's? Please help explain some of you smart banders!! :rolleyes:

i didnt get a card but thats the size. I have heard my doc say tht I have to go see him again in two weeks. I will be asking for another fill.

Maybe my stomach was bigger and needed another band. I just dont know I am just sick about this. I will be getting more when I go back I think my band stats are just like yours. Is it unreal to want to be able to eat like two chicken and stay full for hours?

Yes, 10CM band holds 4cc's. ;)

Thank you for explaining more to me!!

Is that a common size band or are there many different sizes? :-?

I think 10CM is probably the most common, there is a larger one, it depends on the size of the stomach. I believe there are just the 2 different sizes and they dont know until they get in there to see what is needed.

I think 10CM is probably the most common, there is a larger one, it depends on the size of the stomach. I believe there are just the 2 different sizes and they dont know until they get in there to see what is needed.

so its been 5 days after the fill and I am feeling some restiction. I am seeing that I am eating alot less. I can tell that I have lost some weight. I have vowed to not weight until I go back on the 24th. I have been reading that if you go back to the full liquids you can start losing more weight. I have been told that I need to lose at least 50lb in order for my doc to approve the skin removal so I am hitting it hard.

I have a 10cc band and the most I ever had in was 2.3 cc and I had to take some out it was to tight and then I lost the rest of my weight with 1.8cc and now I don't have any due to the cold. So how is your eating and are you exercising?