AWESOME SALAD DRESSING

I was introduced to a salad dressing that is made with yogurt not mayo, it is actuallly very good. I use the caesar parmigiano, and have the blue cheese (good but a little strong with not many chuncks of cheese) and have tried the ranch (don't like ranch but it is very good)

the name of it is Bolthouse Farms Creamy Yogurt Dressing, I found it at Publix (grociery store) in the fresh veg department. hope you get a chance to try it and like it! :wub:

Thanks Vicki for sharing this. Yes, I have the Creamy Italian I bought from Henry's...delish! I also got the Thousand Island and the one for coleslaw too. I am planning to get the Blue cheese next time.

And while I was there, I picked up the Metromint water - NOW this is good! There's 6 flavors to choose from - Peppermint, Cherrymint, Orangeminit, Lemonmint, and my fave, Chocolatemint. OH so good! and the best part - NO calories as it's not sweetened at all. Although, if you wanted it sweetened, I guess you can add Stevia drops or use other sweeteners. Sorry, didn't mean to go off subject.