Great article on the panic driven swine flu hysteria

Great article, (I love MSN) there's just so many ways that this thing could go. I'm just liven life and watching.

And Mona, I'm on the East Coast about 6 times per year. I always say I'm going to stop and take some time in the city. Next time I go we'll make (argh - ha-ha - should be meet)!! up and see if we can make a weekend of it!

Lisa

It's a fine article, I really don't see much Panic I hear the news being reported and numbers climbing but I don't see panic, Now you want to talk panic look at what went down 4/27 with Obama's plane looking for a photo opt in NYC causing people to run out of their building thinking 9/11 was happening all over again.... Since 9/11 there is a NO fly zone over Manhattan

bottom line a second school is now closed in NYC 45 people with 2 hospitalized And it is spreading. But I don't think anyone is panicing

2,000 people sick in MX and 140 or was that 150 dead

that

fox blog is dated April 25th, 2009 11:49 AM Eastern.... Isn’t up to date

Some see it as caution BUT here in NYC we are really holding our heads we’re not losing it and we are hit the hardest..........

I read it- but since it was posted things have gotten worse! those numbers NO longer hold up.

With a new swine flu strain spreading among close to 1,000 people in Mexico and at least eight in the U.S., and with 61 reported deaths in Mexico, the most powerful virus pushing out its tentacles is not flu but fear. We are afraid of what we don’t know and what we don’t understand

that's All.............

I think Dan posted an update..........

Take it easy ladies... I'm gonna go check out what Dan said...........

I read it- but since it was posted things have gotten worse! those numbers NO longer hold up.

With a new swine flu strain spreading among close to 1,000 people in Mexico and at least eight in the U.S., and with 61 reported deaths in Mexico, the most powerful virus pushing out its tentacles is not flu but fear. We are afraid of what we don’t know and what we don’t understand

that's All.............

I think Dan posted an update..........

Take it easy ladies... I'm gonna go check out what Dan said...........

My personal fave of the statement ...the most powerful virus pushing out its tentacles is not flu but fear. We are afraid of what we don’t know and what we don’t understand

My personal fave of the statement ...the most powerful virus pushing out its tentacles is not flu but fear. We are afraid of what we don’t know and what we don’t understand

This flu doesn't put FEAR in ME, I read the blog, BUT it didn't phase me, maybe I would find it up lifting..... If I was in fear..

So did you hear about the poor 23mth old baby! what a shame - Died! out of Texas

Oh pigs don't scare me either, I had pork & beans last night & pork chops............. ;)

You are freakin' hilarious--thanks for the laugh!!

~ In my best Elvis voice ~

Ahhhhh Thank You

Ahhhh Thank You Very Much......

LOL I aim To Please........... :P You're very welcome

Ya got to check out the twitter on swine flu- it can be funny, someone posted it on the other swine flu thread