So I'm on Hiatus for awhile...and taking another long break from the boards.

:(

It's not 100% official "yet" but there is a 90% chance my surgery at the OCC will need to be postponed. It's because of the allergy I have to the general anesthesia. It's not the OCC's fault, they need my allergist to perform some tests and my allergist can't perform the tests because it requires the meds. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place so to speak.

I'm getting ready to relocate to Dallas (I'm very excited.), more specifically Frisco, Texas. (Yep...I'm moving from San Francisco to Frisco...too cute?)

I figure once I get settled there, (Dana has a fill doctor I may contact for help coordinate the allergy testing and if that doesn't work out, once I get my new primary doctor) I'm going to try again to coordinate the testing so that I can eventually have the surgery.

Hugs and love to all. I know what when this all gets worked out I'll be seeing less of all of you.

xo

(((((((((((((((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's not 100% official "yet" but there is a 90% chance my surgery at the OCC will need to be postponed. It's because of the allergy I have to the general anesthesia. It's not the OCC's fault, they need my allergist to perform some tests and my allergist can't perform the tests because it requires the meds. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place so to speak.

I'm getting ready to relocate to Dallas (I'm very excited.), more specifically Frisco, Texas. (Yep...I'm moving from San Francisco to Frisco...too cute?)

I figure once I get settled there, (Dana has a fill doctor I may contact for help coordinate the allergy testing and if that doesn't work out, once I get my new primary doctor) I'm going to try again to coordinate the testing so that I can eventually have the surgery.

Hugs and love to all. I know what when this all gets worked out I'll be seeing less of all of you.

xo

What a Bummer! Oh I feel so bad, I thought we may have met.......... Well you have to do what is healthy for you.......... Don't stay away too long.........

Robbyn,

Once you get here, call me. My Primary Care Doctor is in the same building as my Fill Dr. Medical City Hospital, which is not far from Frisco. I reccomend both of them! Let's not give up sweetie!!

Robbyn,

Once you get here, call me. My Primary Care Doctor is in the same building as my Fill Dr. Medical City Hospital, which is not far from Frisco. I reccomend both of them! Let's not give up sweetie!!

OMG Dana...I just looked up their address...it's "7777". I was married on 07-07-07 (and the house we're selling closed escrow on 07-07-06...and my mother passed on 07-07-08...and we were going to "list" our house for sale on 07-07-09 for 777,777 just to be cute). I feel so much better! Thank you!

((((((((((((((((((((((Dana))))))))))))))))))))

OMG Dana...I just looked up their address...it's "7777". I was married on 07-07-07 (and the house we're selling closed escrow on 07-07-06...and my mother passed on 07-07-08...and we were going to "list" our house for sale on 07-07-09 for 777,777 just to be cute). I feel so much better! Thank you!

OMG! That is crazy. Yep, that is their address. My Dr. is Doctor Tri Nguyen. He is incredible. And I have never waited longer than 5 minutes to see him. So sweet and very supportive of my decision with Lapband. 972.566.6000

Wow that's pretty cool. 7 = completion.

xo

hi robbyn,

Do you for sure yet if you are unable to come, do you have to go back for more tests? just make sure its all safe to go ahead.

good luck on your move

(((((((((((((Hugs Everyone))))))))))))))

I'm still waiting for official word from the OCC and my allergist. I'm hopeful and I decided to start the pre op in case things still go through.

:)

Good for you Robbyn! Stay positive! I am thinking of you and hoping everything turns out great for you!

((((((((((((((((((I'm so happy))))))))))))))))))

I just heard from the OCC and they have the info they need so my surgery date is still on.

Phew. I'm feeling so much better!

AND my cooking show, "What's for dinner?" (ironic huh?) starts filming next Tuesday in my kitchen. Today is a good day.

((((((((((((((((((I'm so happy))))))))))))))))))

I just heard from the OCC and they have the info they need so my surgery date is still on.

Phew. I'm feeling so much better!

AND my cooking show, "What's for dinner?" (ironic huh?) starts filming next Tuesday in my kitchen. Today is a good day.

I'd say your day is going great! Congrats on starting filming and keeping your surgery date!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((Dana)))))))))))))))))))

I'm excited to. I think the move to Texas will be good for my family and I love the weather there. Today the weather here was mucky...in July San Francisco gets cold and foggy. I think that's starting early this year.

Thank you so much for your messages. They have meant so much to me. We are in this together.