okay - I thought I was perfect with this fill...but think I might need a little taken out, these last three days I have been wayyyyyy too tight. This morning I PD'd my water - never done that before and it (ick I know) tasted like puke...not a normal pb for me

I'd say tuff it out for a few more days, staying on liquids and see if it's loosen up again, if not go get an unfill !!

I just had one last Saturday because I could not take it anymore. For almost 2 weeks, I was not able to drink until late afternoon and could eat sliders/solids only on very, very good days, late in the evening ... HORRIBLE

She took out a whole 1cc :huh: It felt sooo good to finally get the water down and eat right without sliming & PB'ing B) Downside -> Things settled down, I have almost no restriction right now and have to wait 4 weeks before she gives me a fill.

G'luck and keep us posted !!

well - honestly I had a really hard time for the first two weeks after this fill (well almost two weeks). Then I had a perfect few days and I thought YES this is it. but now - its back to where it was before. I am scared I will make the band slip cuz I am pbing a few times a day...and trying really hard not to

well - honestly I had a really hard time for the first two weeks after this fill (well almost two weeks). Then I had a perfect few days and I thought YES this is it. but now - its back to where it was before. I am scared I will make the band slip cuz I am pbing a few times a day...and trying really hard not to

It's not worth the risk, really!

As we know, everyone is different, but I tought so too and that's why didn't go earlier. Bad thing is, that if you are too tight, your body goes into starvation mode (if you don't eat right) and on top of that you will most likely only lose water weight but not the real deal.

Considering your upcoming surgery in TJ maybe you can take care of both ;)