31st Birthday and 10 months Banded....

I am officially 31 years young today.....

Last year at this time I made the decision to have the Lap Band surgery along with my sister. We had surgery in July and it was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Last year at this time I was coming off of a failed Weight Watchers Dieting episode (lost 30lbs in 9 months, gained it all back in 2 months). -_- Since being banded I have dropped 60lbs and gone from a tight size 18 to a size 10/12. I am actually wearing a size 10 capri today and it is an amazing feeling to be able to look at yourself and say wow you look good and mean it.... I am not at my ideal weight yet but I am HAPPY!!!! I am struggling to find what I weight I will be happy with, not the worst thing to be struggling with.... Just thought I would post because I am sooo happy with my decision.

Shy

Last year at this time I made the decision to have the Lap Band surgery along with my sister. We had surgery in July and it was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Last year at this time I was coming off of a failed Weight Watchers Dieting episode (lost 30lbs in 9 months, gained it all back in 2 months). -_- Since being banded I have dropped 60lbs and gone from a tight size 18 to a size 10/12. I am actually wearing a size 10 capri today and it is an amazing feeling to be able to look at yourself and say wow you look good and mean it.... I am not at my ideal weight yet but I am HAPPY!!!! I am struggling to find what I weight I will be happy with, not the worst thing to be struggling with.... Just thought I would post because I am sooo happy with my decision.

Shy

I love reading these... I'm only 8 days post op and cant wait to feel the same!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday! :girl_dance:

~laura

Shy

Congrats and Happy Birthday! My 29th is next week! I hoping to enjoy my last year in my twenties being able to shop in a regular store. 60lbs. is great and you're not even a year out! I was told 50-60 in the first year is normal for female bandsters. We just don't lose it as fast as the men. My goal is to just be under 200 by my one year in August. I really want it. Your weight now is actually close to my goal weight! I think a size 10 is the perfect number. You can always find that size in the store. :)

Shy

I am so happy for you! Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself. How you feel about yourself makes all the difference in the world. Keep up the good work and post before and after picks. I would love to see them!

I, too, love reading these kinds of success stories. You're doing GREAT! Keep it up. I lost weight 4 years ago and the lowest I got was a size 10 but I LOVED that size and would love to be there some day. I'm in an Old Navy size 14 as of my latest fill and can't wait for that number to be a 10.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!!

Sorry been out of town all weekend and now catching up. Happy beleated birthday and congrats on your success thus far!