Day Of - It's Memorial Day, in more ways than 1

From the ride from the hotel to the surgery to sitting her on computes at 8:00 p.m. this has been an incredible day.

The others patients (all women today) and I have bonded and I am sure we will take our experiences and keep

in touch.

Everyone is so kind, totally professional and helpful. This is so much like a spa, minus the high pricetag. It's been a

wonderful experience. For anyone who is thinking about this - go for it!

We've been walking around here - sharing stories, and just relaxing, all eager to get back to our hotels and back home.

Never knew a popsicle could taste so good.

Dr. Ortiz is wonderful. Everyone knows your name he came in and sat down to chat for 15 minutes before surgery.

Incredible.

xoxo

(((((((((((((((((Rachie))))))))))))))))))))

Congrats on becoming one of the banded! I was banded there on Friday. I can absolutely relate to how wonderful it was to meet everyone else. If you're up to it tomorrow, be sure to go shopping on Revolution Avenue. Enjoy those Otter Pops. Tomorrow's breakfast will be chicken broth. You'll love it.

xo

Yea congrats and welcome to the other side! I am so glad you had such a good experience! Keep us up to date on your progress! I wish I could have had that fun bonding with the other ladies that were there that day. I was banded a day early so I didn't meet them until afterwards and we weren't around each other much.

Congrats!