Strange Thing

OK so here is a strange question...Does anyone carry more weight on one side of their body then the other making them appear lopsided? I am not talking about breasts I know that is pretty common. I am talking about around the mid section. I am carrying more weight on my right side of my stomach. I am wondering if anyone else experiences this or for the people closer to goal if they experienced this and if there is anything they did about it? I am hoping there is an excersise I can do to help?

OK so here is a strange question...Does anyone carry more weight on one side of their body then the other making them appear lopsided? I am not talking about breasts I know that is pretty common. I am talking about around the mid section. I am carrying more weight on my right side of my stomach. I am wondering if anyone else experiences this or for the people closer to goal if they experienced this and if there is anything they did about it? I am hoping there is an excersise I can do to help?

Yup! My left upper arm deflated skin hangs noticablely lower than my right. It's really annoying, but someone told me if I kept up my strength training for a year, it should help itself out. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need an arm lift.

That's too funny. I actually just noticed this about my stomach this morning...and then logged on and saw your post. Yes, one side of my stomach is fatter (the roll hangs lower too) and one boob is way bigger!

Sabrina:)

That's too funny. I actually just noticed this about my stomach this morning...and then logged on and saw your post. Yes, one side of my stomach is fatter (the roll hangs lower too) and one boob is way bigger!

Sabrina:)

Yeah, same here. My entire right side is a tad larger, from my foot to that fact that the right side of my hair grows faster. Weird, but true.