10 SYNTRAX NECTRAR PROTEIN SAMPLES FOR $9.99

^_^ Hi All:

These have been posted before and I think it is a great way to try a great-tasting protein drink. It has a high protein to weight ratio. That means that the 26g serving size will yield you 23 grams of protein. Other protein drinks I have tried have a 30g serving sixe and 15 grams of protein. The rest of the 15 g is sweetener or filler or whatever else they put in those protein supplements.

YOU CAN ONLY ORDER THESE BY PHONE. THEY ARE LIMITING ONE PER PERSON. IF YOU HAVE NUMEROUS PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD, YOU CAN PUT IN AN ORDER UNDER THEIR NAME AND CREDIT CARD. SYNTRAX'S PHONE NUMBER IS 1-866-333-7403. ASK FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE (THEY CLOSE AT 5P.M. CENTRAL TIME, I THINK) and place your order for 10 samples for $9.99 UPS GROUND shipping.

Bodybuilding.com has all the flavors available. Search "syntrax nectrar" 2.2 pounds 36 servings is around $28 and their grabngo packs are $24 for 21 individually-wrapped servings of one flavor.

Bodybuilding.com has a good price on click coffee protein but melting mama is the best one to contact for all the click protein promotions!

Question: the max protein the eggface uses in her recipes is quite expensive at gnc. does anyone know a website that carries this protein for a reasonable price? what flavors do you all like of the max protein?i know even if i don't like the protein, i can always make protein ice cream. i am soo sick of sugar free popsicles and crystal light pops. i wish grocery stores carried healthy protein ice cream.

I like the herbalife unflavored protein powder and their shakes. i go through reputable sellers

t hrough ebay (always fresh products--great service) because i don't want to go through a local distributor that wants to recruit me into the herbalife organization. Herbalife chai latte ranks up there along with click and my syntrax nectars.

i buy the unjury once a year. i like all the flavors but i prefer the syntrax. The unjury soup is okay.

If i had to do preop again, i would do unjury for two weeks instead of the expensive and bleh tasting medifast and optifast for 2 or more weeks. UNJURY HAS SAMPLES--ABOUT TWO BUCKS FOR EACH FLAVOR. you have to check with your doc, of course. for those that are mandated to do the optifast/medifast "hell" you might be able to find affordable products at dietdirect.com--they have a lot of protein-enriched liquids that are less than a buck a serving.

when i go on a roadtrip vacation., i like the smartforlife.com. Yup, those are the gimmicky cookie diet folks! Their cookies are okay and prevent my convenience store snacking that i do mostly on weekends (choc chip is the best IMO) but what i love are the shakes--the powder is premixed in a little bottle. you have to add water voila! i love their shakes--it's cheaper to go through costco.com and search "smart for life" or through their website. The SMARTFORLIFE.COM company sometimes lower the price of items if you ask.

Here are my favorite Syntrax Nectars: fuzzy navel, twisted cheffy, chocolate truffle and capuccino. They mix well in a shaker bottle and not in a magic bullet. As people have mentioned. they have a "foam" bot a not-so-heavy protein taste. i mix them with skim milk, soy milk, filtered water, g4 gatorade, vitamin water zero, powerade zero, crystal light, coffee, orange juice (i love the tropicana 50--coupon on tropicana.com--it has 50 perecent less sugar than regular oj).

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO TRY THE SYNTRAX NECTAR SAMPLES! Please post where you get your wls samples, what you paid and what you got in the sample pack!

Cheers,

Angel in Phoenix

Angel,

Great posting. Got samples for myself and wife just as you detailed below. Thanks lcjaxn

^_^ Hi All:

These have been posted before and I think it is a great way to try a great-tasting protein drink. It has a high protein to weight ratio. That means that the 26g serving size will yield you 23 grams of protein. Other protein drinks I have tried have a 30g serving sixe and 15 grams of protein. The rest of the 15 g is sweetener or filler or whatever else they put in those protein supplements.

YOU CAN ONLY ORDER THESE BY PHONE. THEY ARE LIMITING ONE PER PERSON. IF YOU HAVE NUMEROUS PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD, YOU CAN PUT IN AN ORDER UNDER THEIR NAME AND CREDIT CARD. SYNTRAX'S PHONE NUMBER IS 1-866-333-7403. ASK FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE (THEY CLOSE AT 5P.M. CENTRAL TIME, I THINK) and place your order for 10 samples for $9.99 UPS GROUND shipping.

Bodybuilding.com has all the flavors available. Search "syntrax nectrar" 2.2 pounds 36 servings is around $28 and their grabngo packs are $24 for 21 individually-wrapped servings of one flavor.

Bodybuilding.com has a good price on click coffee protein but melting mama is the best one to contact for all the click protein promotions!

Question: the max protein the eggface uses in her recipes is quite expensive at gnc. does anyone know a website that carries this protein for a reasonable price? what flavors do you all like of the max protein?i know even if i don't like the protein, i can always make protein ice cream. i am soo sick of sugar free popsicles and crystal light pops. i wish grocery stores carried healthy protein ice cream.

I like the herbalife unflavored protein powder and their shakes. i go through reputable sellers

t hrough ebay (always fresh products--great service) because i don't want to go through a local distributor that wants to recruit me into the herbalife organization. Herbalife chai latte ranks up there along with click and my syntrax nectars.

i buy the unjury once a year. i like all the flavors but i prefer the syntrax. The unjury soup is okay.

If i had to do preop again, i would do unjury for two weeks instead of the expensive and bleh tasting medifast and optifast for 2 or more weeks. UNJURY HAS SAMPLES--ABOUT TWO BUCKS FOR EACH FLAVOR. you have to check with your doc, of course. for those that are mandated to do the optifast/medifast "hell" you might be able to find affordable products at dietdirect.com--they have a lot of protein-enriched liquids that are less than a buck a serving.

when i go on a roadtrip vacation., i like the smartforlife.com. Yup, those are the gimmicky cookie diet folks! Their cookies are okay and prevent my convenience store snacking that i do mostly on weekends (choc chip is the best IMO) but what i love are the shakes--the powder is premixed in a little bottle. you have to add water voila! i love their shakes--it's cheaper to go through costco.com and search "smart for life" or through their website. The SMARTFORLIFE.COM company sometimes lower the price of items if you ask.

Here are my favorite Syntrax Nectars: fuzzy navel, twisted cheffy, chocolate truffle and capuccino. They mix well in a shaker bottle and not in a magic bullet. As people have mentioned. they have a "foam" bot a not-so-heavy protein taste. i mix them with skim milk, soy milk, filtered water, g4 gatorade, vitamin water zero, powerade zero, crystal light, coffee, orange juice (i love the tropicana 50--coupon on tropicana.com--it has 50 perecent less sugar than regular oj).

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO TRY THE SYNTRAX NECTAR SAMPLES! Please post where you get your wls samples, what you paid and what you got in the sample pack!

Cheers,

Angel in Phoenix

• 1 year later...

Yeah! This was good and informative posting. I've got some ideas here. Thanks a lot.

I did not look at the date of the first post, called Syntrax and got 13 samples for $13.99