Has anyone went to OCC without transfers

I am going down to OCC on Saturday for my second fill. In the past I have always paid OCC for round trip transfers from the airport to OCC. This time I thought I would be adventurous and try it myself. I have the bus and train schedule. I can catch the bus right at the airport and then transfer to the train straight to the border. I then need to cross the border and take a taxi to OCC. Has anyone done this on their own before? Is anyone else going to OCC on Saturday morning. My appt. is scheduled for 11:30 am. Please if anyone has any insight or comments please let me know.

Lots of people do it and you're certainly not alone. Take the OCC number and address with you for reference if needed. As you cross the border on foot you'll be approached by cab drivers seeing if you need a ride. Don't take Yellow Cab. The Yellow Cab driver I got couldn't find the OCC so he told me we had arrived and then dumped me in Tijuana. Luckily I had the OCC's number and was able to call them for a ride. Take the City cabs, they know where things are. They don't hang out at the border but are driving around a little further in so you may have to flag one down. No worries though, you'll be fine.

My girlfriend and I did it last week, and it was fine. We caught the bus at the airport, switched to the trolley downtown, walked over the border and took a cab to the OCC. It was 5$ for an all day bus pass and 5$ for the cab. It took a little longer than we thought- about 2 hours from when we landed to when we arrived for our fills, but 10$ compared to 100$ is definately worth it!!

My girlfriend and I did it last week, and it was fine. We caught the bus at the airport, switched to the trolley downtown, walked over the border and took a cab to the OCC. It was 5$ for an all day bus pass and 5$ for the cab. It took a little longer than we thought- about 2 hours from when we landed to when we arrived for our fills, but 10$ compared to 100$ is definately worth it!!

Did you take the yellow cabs at the border crossing?

Did you take the yellow cabs at the border crossing?

I have driven straight to the border several times, and have always taken the yellow cabs. On two occasions the driver did not know how to get there. I kind of remembered where it was at, and had to tell them how to get there.

I go to OCC by myself all the time.. It is so Easy, I usually write down the address to OCC hand it to the cab driver and off I go.. I give them $5.00 there and $5.00 back.. Never had a problem.. Zona Rio past the Costco and they know where to go.. XO Lisa

I am going down to OCC on Saturday for my second fill. In the past I have always paid OCC for round trip transfers from the airport to OCC. This time I thought I would be adventurous and try it myself. I have the bus and train schedule. I can catch the bus right at the airport and then transfer to the train straight to the border. I then need to cross the border and take a taxi to OCC. Has anyone done this on their own before? Is anyone else going to OCC on Saturday morning. My appt. is scheduled for 11:30 am. Please if anyone has any insight or comments please let me know.

I'VE DONE IT A FEW TIMES, BUS, TROLLY. CAB, PIECE OF CAKE :)