Cost of surgery!

How does everyone come up with the money for this surgery?!!! I am so desperate I am ready to drive state to state and collect bottles for the deposit...lol! I have a mortgage and loan payment and amoung my other bills not much extra money- there have to be other people in my shoes... if you are out there, what did you do? Not being banded is not an option! :P

How does everyone come up with the money for this surgery?!!! I am so desperate I am ready to drive state to state and collect bottles for the deposit...lol! I have a mortgage and loan payment and amoung my other bills not much extra money- there have to be other people in my shoes... if you are out there, what did you do? Not being banded is not an option! :P

I replied to you via pm. ;)

I took money out of my 401(k) account. It's for my retirement but my theory was that if I *didn't* get the surgery and kept going the way I was going, I wouldn't even *be* here for my retirement!

My surgery is scheduled for Thursday, June 25.

I got a second part-time job and saved every penny. It took me more than three years to save. The good thing about that was I had LOTS of time to research and be sure this was the right decision for me. The bad part is that I gained a good 30 pounds more in that three years and I was miserable!!! If you can do it sooner rather than later, you are better off.

Sabrina:)